Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away game most looking forward to next season

Comments

• Options
    Promotion at Carlisle when they come up.

New grounds for me will be Rotherham, Wigan and Donny.
  • Options
    Portsmouth.
  • Options

The last one can't wait for another League One season to finish

I had to read that twice to get my peasized around that!
    Same here. Without the comma after 'one', I thought he was talking about himself in the third person and calling himself 'The last one'.
  • Options
    Fleetwood was a cracking day out, met some old friends and made new ones at the franchise, but I'd be looking forward to finding a new experience, not repeatng an old one so I'll go somewhere I've never been before.
  • Options
    No contest.
    Week commencing 7th August.
    Losing away on penalties (0-0 after extra time) to either Tranmere Rovers or Forest Green in the Carabao Cup.
  • Options
    Plymouth .. as long as it's early autumn or spring
  • Options
    Walsall!
    We had a great day drinking in Birmingham before & after the match last year.
  • Options
    Plymouth. Got friends in Cornwall so could be a good excuse for a quick divert before heading on to boscastle.
  • Options
    Wimbledon and Bradford for ground-hopping reasons: Kingsmeadow is the nearest ground that I've not visited, Valley Parade is the furtherest.
  • Options
    Plymouth. I know a great cider pub!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I need Luton to come up to be my only new ground. Done all the others
  • Options
    Hopefully Bristol Rovers is on a Saturday, would like to do Bury/Portsmouth as well.
  • Options
    Plymouth
  • Options
    Stig said:

Wimbledon and Bradford for ground-hopping reasons: Kingsmeadow is the nearest ground that I've not visited, Valley Parade is the furtherest.

Wimbledon is the worst League ground (well it was Kingstonian's to be fair) I've been to and I've been to about 85 current grounds and more than 100, if you include "old" grounds.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Plymouth

I'll tell you of a boozer nearer the time......
  • Options

se9addick said:

Plymouth

I'll tell you of a boozer nearer the time......
    Nòoooooooooo
  • Options

Stig said:

Wimbledon is the worst League ground (well it was Kingstonian's to be fair) I've been to and I've been to about 85 current grounds and more than 100, if you include "old" grounds.

Stig said:

This.
    I've been to a similar number of grounds and this is truly the worse
  • Options
    Spurs in the cup would be nice, bout time we got a visit to the new Wembley.

Other than that, couldn't care less unless we've been taken over.
  • Options

Plymouth. I know a great cider pub!

Tell me more!
  • Options
    Millwall
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A few days away with Plymouth on a Saturday followed by Exeter on the Tuesday would be nice.
    Won't happen.
  • Options

Millwall in a cup tie

• Options
    Palace U23's in the JPT.
  • Options
    Spurs away in the fa cup would be all right, except we'd get slaughtered at Wembley!
  • Options
    Doncaster, Bury, Fleetwood and Rochdale are the only grounds I haven't been to along with all the League two play off teams except Luton so they would be top of my list although, given their proximity and the fact that I've got a new baby coming in late August, I may struggle to make all of them next season! Hopefully I'll get to a couple of them...
  • Options

Spurs away in the fa cup would be all right, except we'd get slaughtered at Wembley!

I don't mind that, think it would make a nice change from getting slaughtered at at places like Bury and Swindon.
  • Options
    Plymouth for me. Used to live near the ground when I was at Uni and I've still got lots of mates down there.
  • Options
    a few new grounds for me next year to tick off as well.

Rotherham, Bristol Rovers, Rochdale, Portsmouth, Donny, Plymouth and if Exeter come up.
  • Options
    A popular choice is Plymouth.

Me too, I work in that city but live in Exeter so if Exeter make it as well then happy days!

Only thing is - if Exeter make it then it would be at the expense of Carlise (Exeter currently 3-3 in the first leg semi-final with home game to come) and the traditional promotion party at Carlisle would have to be held elsewhere!
  • Options

A popular choice is Plymouth.

Me too, I work in that city but live in Exeter so if Exeter make it as well then happy days!

Only thing is - if Exeter make it then it would be at the expense of Carlise (Exeter currently 3-3 in the first leg semi-final with home game to come) and the traditional promotion party at Carlisle would have to be held elsewhere!

Which means it'll inevitably be on a Tuesday in mid January.