Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cover to Cover: Twist and Shout

2»

Comments

• Options
    id go with the isley brothers anytime but in this case id stick with the fab four

i actually twisted and shouted to this at the weekend
  • Options
    The great man is on Jools Holland Live performing in a pith helmet and khaki's for pete's sake. How anyone can see past Chaka Demus & Pliers is beyond me for that one reason alone!!!!!!
  • Options
    Beatles....

:smiley:
  • Options
    Bump for the play off final

This will be THE song on Sunday
  • Options

Agree.  Had the same conversation in the Cat household last night (followed by a quick practice singalong...) 
  • Options
    I'm sure I can hear Sarr shouting "me bawl" in the background :)
  • Options
    Well, it looks like Macca is picking his nose in the still on that version, but never seen that live rendition before. Good to hear them seeing and playing it clearly for once, it feels like a couple of them are going through the motions a bit, but it is still great. Still feels like their album version is the ‘definitive’ version, but that’s probably just because it’s the most familiar one to me.
    But also really love the chakademus and pliers version also on original post.
    Two very different versions. 
    Can’t choose between them. :)
    But deffo not Celine for me.
  • Options

Really hope it's not. If we copy the players from their dressing room 'antics' it will be ridiculously cringey!
  • Options
    Surely this will the Beatles song for Sunday

https://youtu.be/AYZlME0mQB8
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry, come to this thread late, but topical, it must just be the old fart in me, but for me The Beatles
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Sorry, come to this thread late, but topical, it must just be the old fart in me, but for me The Beatles
    Can't disagree. Sunday will always be the top.