Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Ha, quality.

5 year ban....
  • Options

Ha, quality.

5 year ban....

I don't think he's that lucky!
  • Options
    Hahaha
  • Options
    Good lad
  • Options
    Brilliant, very amusing.
  • Options
    Nice to see the stewards have a laugh about it.
  • Options
    Absolutely quality Stig! He told me he was giving them the run around! But that's even funnier than he made it sound! Incredible!

Did he get his phone back in the end?!
  • Options
    The fella should get a contract off the squirrel.

I saw more athleticism in him than a few of our players last season.
  • Options
    Well done, nice one.
  • Options

Nice to see the stewards have a laugh about it.

Absolutely. I know the stewards came in for some stick after the demo, but the ones near us all seemed pretty decent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Absolutely quality Stig! He told me he was giving them the run around! But that's even funnier than he made it sound! Incredible!

Cheers Canters. Yes he did. If you look carefully, you can see the moment he lost it. We had to walk around the ground a bit on what felt like fools' errands, and we got to see inside the control room but eventually he got it back.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Cheers Canters. Yes he did. If you look carefully, you can see the moment he lost it. We had to walk around the ground a bit on what felt like fools' errands, and we got to see inside the control room but eventually he got it back.
    Yeah I spotted it! Glad he got it back!
  • Options
    Great video , loved it and the sound track, just like the Inbetweeners.