Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Goal Celebration

Watching LaLiga games,Barcelona and Real Madrid and in both games celabreting a goal was just hug and hand shake.Why can't players in our Leagues do the same instead of piling on top of every one flat on the ground.

Comments

• Options
    Robbie Fowlers celebration was my favourite.
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

Watching LaLiga games,Barcelona and Real Madrid and in both games celabreting a goal was just hug and hand shake.Why can't players in our Leagues do the same instead of piling on top of every one flat on the ground.

Brexit

• Options
    iamdan said:

Robbie Fowlers celebration was my favourite.

Which one? Line sniff or diving header into the back of the net?
  • Options
    I blame Chris Duffy
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

One week. The football's been over for one week and we're getting these posts already. It's going to be a long summer
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

Yep, maybe the fans should be a bit calmer as well, when a goal is scored.
    A smile and a thumbs up should do.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Danepak said:

Derek1952 said:

Yep, maybe the fans should be a bit calmer as well, when a goal is scored.
    A smile and a thumbs up should do.
    I prefer this.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I still think when his team scores, a chap should not take his pipe out of his mouth for a moment, allowing him time for another dignified puff and quiet reflection on the merits or otherwise of said goal, before removing pipe and simply saying "Well played, that fellow." in a measured tone.
    When all that is done, and ONLY then, he can go absolutely stark raving mental.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

I still think when his team scores, a chap should not take his pipe out of his mouth for a moment, allowing him time for another dignified puff and quiet reflection on the merits or otherwise of said goal, before removing pipe and simply saying "Well played, that fellow." in a measured tone.
    When all that is done, and ONLY then, he can go absolutely stark raving mental.

Bravo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If these players want to have some exuberant, choreographed goal celebration then fine.

Maybe if they changed the rule and said the game has to restart within 30 seconds regardless of where the players are then it may curb the celebration.
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

That's why Real Madrid want Dele Alli - for the handshake celebrations.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    iaitch said:

If these players want to have some exuberant, choreographed goal celebration then fine.

Maybe if they changed the rule and said the game has to restart within 30 seconds regardless of where the players are then it may curb the celebration.

Not sure why it doesn't work, when you link to a specific time in a Youtube video on this forum.
    Anyway, 03.52.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4hkOAOJ40I&t=3m52s