Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Championship relegation watch.

Who do we think will be joining us next season in the joys of playing third division football then? Will Harry pocket another bonus for keeping 'Brum up, will the bonkers owners luck at Blackburn finally run out or will Forest's own brand of mismanagement see them drop?

Comments

• Options
    They are all basket cases, but I reckon Blackburn would be the least likely to mount a strong challenge in League 1 next season so I hope it's them.
  • Options
    I always say that on the last day, whoever needs to do it normally does - mainly because the teams they are playing are already thinking of Benidorm - therefore i think possibly all three will win which will mean Blackburn the drop.
  • Options
    Blackburn need to better Forests result by 2 goals

• Options
    bobmunro said:

They are all basket cases, but I reckon Blackburn would be the least likely to mount a strong challenge in League 1 next season so I hope it's them.

That's my thinking too. In any of these scenarios there's going to be some serious competition to break into the top half of the table next season...
  • Options
    Forest are at home while the other 2 are away. They also play Ipswich who are on the poorest form of their 3 opponents. Having said that they are on the poorest form of the 3 themselves.
    Games are 12 tomorrow btw.
  • Options
    Big shocks at both ends of the table.

Birmingham to go down and Newcastle to win the title.
  • Options
    Birmingham deserve it for getting rid of a winning manager for a name.
  • Options
    Blackburn to go down for me. I don't think they will win at Brentford and Forest will get something against Ipswich. That will leave Birmingham safe.
  • Options
    Blackburn for me, i don't think they'll win at Brentford.
  • Options
    Good piece on Football Focus about Blackburn today, such a mess the club is in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackburn away I've done 6 times
    Forest away 5 times
    Brum away 5 times
    Whoever comes down i can't see myself going.
    But i still have a few to tick off next season so as long as not on a Tuesday night I shall try to add to my list.
  • Options

Forest away 5 times
    Brum away 5 times
    But i still have a few to tick off next season so as long as not on a Tuesday night I shall try to add to my list.

Never been to Forest away, no doubt if they do go down it'll be a Tuesday night in February
  • Options

Forest away 5 times
    Brum away 5 times

Never been to Forest away, no doubt if they do go down it'll be a Tuesday night in February
    Sods law mate
  • Options
    Blackburn ahead... one goal from Nottingham Forest and Birmingham are in the relegation zone
  • Options
    Praying for Forest to join us, sick of my Forest mates being all high & mighty
  • Options
    Blackburn now 2-0 up , Forrest relegated as it stands
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    2-0 Blackburn... Playing really well too fully deserve thiw
  • Options
    Burn now 1-0 up ... flicking from the two games could be an excellent watch this afternoon
  • Options
    Forest in big trouble now, especially as Blackburn look like they could get more.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    philcafc said:

Forest in big trouble now, especially as Blackburn look like they could get more.

Doesnt matter though does it... One goal from Forest and Blackburn are relegated as it stands.

Edit: Just seen how close the Goal Difference is... One goal from Forest and it puts them and Blackburn on the same (-12) so wouldnt that save Forest if it were to remain the case because they'll have scored 60-goals this season whilst Blackburn will only have scored 52-goals?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At the other end Newcastle are currently winning the title as they've gone 1-0 up against Barnsley

C'mon Brighton!!
  • Options
    Pen to Forest!
  • Options
    Blackburn once again the relegated team...

C'mon Bristol City!!
  • Options
    Am I correct in thinking that, Forrest are out of the relegation zone on alphabetically order?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    sammy391 said:

Am I correct in thinking that, Forrest are out of the relegation zone on alphabetically order?

Nah they're out of the relegation zone on goals scored.

Goal from Bristol City though puts all three teams on 51-points with Birmingham having the much worst goal difference
  • Options
    This is going to be very close. Brummies will be sweating as well, a Bristol City equaliser and they could be the ones to go.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    philcafc said:

This is going to be very close. Brummies will be sweating as well, a Bristol City equaliser and they could be the ones to go.

Bristol City have 61% of the possession as well yet have only had one shot on target...

If I was them right now I'd really try my hardest to send Birmingham City down - Both Forest and Blackburn IF they survive will probably be back down there again next season and could quite easily take two of the relegation places - Birmingham on the other hand if they get their next Management appointment correct could start to climb back up the Division.
  • Options
    Goal for Brentford. Looks like could be Blackburn dropping.
  • Options

Goal for Brentford. Looks like could be Blackburn dropping.

Shame I thought the Goalkeeper had kept it out for moment

Still need to keep this lead. ONE goal from either Ipswich or Bristol City will keep Blackburn up