Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**** STATBANK: END OF SEASON 2016/17 ****

2»

Comments

• Options

Croft came bottom of players with most game time and only 5th of next most selected. As a midfielder less than one foul a game yet KR has given him another year. I worry that we will replicte last season with a bunch of journeymen.

He triggered another year through meeting a number of appearances as Jacko did.

As said on another thread if he is a squad player next year then I think it's good business. Any more than a squad player and we will be nowhere.
  • Options
    Not a CL rating as such but a League fact. Josh Magennis gave away the 5th most amount of fouls in the league at an average of 1.8 per game! (Holmes drew the 7th most amount of fouls)
  • Options

Croft came bottom of players with most game time and only 5th of next most selected. As a midfielder less than one foul a game yet KR has given him another year. I worry that we will replicte last season with a bunch of journeymen.

Think we'll be lucky if we replicate last season. It was this time last year when they started to talk about having "learned from their mistakes". The only difference I've noticed is that we had crap English managers rather than crap Network managers, and crap English players rather than crap Network players. Other than that, it was much the same as before - a lack of quality reinforced by a lack of quantity and far too many youngsters being blooded far too soon.

Very much expecting to go down rather than up as long as Belgian lunatics are in control of the asylum.

Great stats Lancs!
  • Options
    Katrien looks like she is in tears LOL
  • Options
    Great work LL.
    Opposition shots totals seem to be a copy of ours ... they don't tally with figures for the 3 managers.
  • Options

I think it was the fact he triggered an extension due to exceeding the number of appearances required in his contract this term. I doubt otherwise he'd have been in KR's plans and as the contract was signed whilst KR was planning his season with MKD I don't think he can be blamed for that one........