Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Monaco v Juventus (CL semi final)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Juve looked a real class outfit all ound tonite and dybala has Tha suming else that all top teams have to have. Impressed me immensely tonite
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

I don't like jumping on the bandwagon with young players but I think Mbappe is genuinely going to be up there as one of the worlds best in the next 5 years.

Making Juve's back line look average so far.
    Amazed they got out of that with a clean sheet. I make Juve favourites for the final now.
  • Options
    juventus vs real

would be so much skill and class on one pitch.

when you compare that to the english teams, shows the distances between us.
  • Options
    If Juve keep a clean sheet in the second leg, they will have got all the way through the knockout stages without conceding a goal, the last goal against them being a volley in the 9th minute of Matchday 5 in the group stages.
  • Options
    I think Juve haven't lost at home since 2015 so I think it'll be a Juve v Madrid final. Great final!
  • Options
    dizzee said:

I think Juve haven't lost at home since 2015 so I think it'll be a Juve v Madrid final. Great final!

proving that 'class is permanent and will always win through' .. these two are the best I have seen - only on the telly mind you - all season
  • Options
    Second leg in a few.
  • Options
    Just realised it was 7:45 kick off and they're already 10 mins in. Oops.

0-0 so far.
  • Options
    Watching the US coverage on Fox, how do ex players like Warren Barton, (who achieved next to nothing​) get these cushy jobs? he's awful
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time I've seen Mendy play, incredible crosser.
  • Options
    Great save Monaco keeper.
  • Options
    1-0 Juve, Mandzukic scores.
  • Options
    Would love to watch a Juve training session. Their shape and phases of play are ridiculous. Monaco move the ball pretty well but Juve's defence is either blocking or in the right place. That clearance just then from Chiellini just shows it.
  • Options
    That Chiellini block at his far post, where he opened out his foot to not score an own goal, was unreal defending
  • Options
    Alves ... olé
  • Options
    Wow tekkers
  • Options
    Barca letting Dani Alves go must be up there with us deciding Yann was too old!
  • Options
    Pick that out
  • Options
    Gotta admire Juve for the way they've handled Monaco.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having seen Juve several times this season I have not seen a team better this year. tactics, formation, defending, skill, attacking, goalkeeping...etc etc. Real Madrid have possibly the better players, certainty in the forward position but as a team Juve are near perfect.
  • Options
    Saw somewhere that Juve paid the same amount for Chiellini, Bonucci, Alex Sandro and Dani Alves as Man city did for John Stones!
  • Options
    it's all getting a little bit .... errrr 'latin' ((:>)
  • Options
    Mbappe stock continues to rise.
  • Options
    FT 2-1 (4-1 agg)

Juve into the final.
  • Options
    Come on Gigi, get that champions league title under your belt.