Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt - Watt to watch.

Comments

• Options
    I would like to hear his opinion on Finding Dory, nowhere near as good as Finding Nemo in my opinion.

Also, what is his opinion on new release 'Finding The Net' about a washed up footballer?
  • Options

He seems to be giving away signed stuff from the other players as an inducement, so maybe is getting on with them ok!

https://twitter.com/WattToWatch

Follow and RT for some special give aways! First one after 1500 followers is a special one @johnnie_jackson @cjsolly @Tony_Watt7

Got a few more give aways coming! Including stuff from @Josh_Magennis @ricky_holmes @Ekonsa15 @NathanByrne_
    I think we may all hold off until thhe COO & CEO giveaways start - after all the Cloob under RD has its real stars....
  • Options
    Obviously looking ahead to a life after his career ends, which probably isn't too far off. Good luck Tony but whatever you do for work, the maxim is, you only get out what you put in.
  • Options
    #JacksonFive...

Johnnie Jackson has decided to end his attempts to go into coaching and is now concentrating on reviewing music through the ages.
  • Options
    #MattHolland - Gives reviews on where to go and see in err... Holland
    #RezaGucciannejhad - Update to date news from the latest Fashion Shows.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If as some say..he plays that FIFA game rather a lot,he would make a great addition to the Driesden Footballers Recruiting Agency...& he is already in the payroll...Win Win for Roly Rat...!!!

Watt A Visionary...!!!
  • Options
    I've tweeted him and asked for him to review the 90s away coach classics, Twister, Maverick, My Dog Skip and the 94/95 season highlights

When he replies I'll let you all know. Then I'll ask him to review the full 90mins of Millwall away in the snow in Dec 95, another regular video they played
  • Options
    @marksfish

Mark guides us on his favourite and rarest South African fish species . Narrated in parts by David Attenborough
  • Options
    Perhaps he's distracted in London or bored. This might provide him with something to focus on. I wish him well with this. We all know there is a good footballer in there. The man just needs more focus... the three f's focus, focus, focus.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc4life said:

@marksfish

Mark guides us on his favourite and rarest South African fish species . Narrated in parts by David Attenborough

Or "The coffee table and it's part in my downfall"
  • Options
    These are brilliant by the way. Can't pick a favourite but shelukesabityoung and the phrase "cracking on" had me in bits.
  • Options
    @Goldthorpefinger
    Bobby points you in the direction of his favourite Bond films and defends his claim that the best Bond was Dennis
  • Options
    @petersparsley. Herb growing for beginners.
  • Options
    Mrs just got the shower. I instantly thought to ask Watt about his opinions on Snatch.
  • Options
    @martinpringle once he popped he couldn't stop...