Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-Offs 2016/17

123457»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Blucher said:

Disappointing from Scunny and atrocious defending. The better team won and Morison is certainly a big match player.

Hopefully Bradford will do the business. If it all goes wrong, maybe we'll pick up Marshall (if the rumours are true) and we may get more than one point off the Bantams next season.

I was there and just could not believe how bad were Scunthorpe .. from the start they gave the impression that they were too cool for school and just turning up would be enough to get them through ... even the crowd from the off were subdued and complacent .. Millwall outplayed, outfought, outthought and out supported the home team .. even we would have put on a better show than this against them ((:>)

Scunthorpe might find it hard next season, their best players will be in demand from bigger clubs

I fancy Millwall to beat Bradford
  • Options
    next season sheffield united and bolton i would say are a lot better and stronger than anything coming down.
  • Options
    At least the final is a week earlier this year and they won't ruin my birthday again
  • Options
    Millwall to lose at wembley on the Saturday and Palace to be relegated on the Sunday.

40/1 double.
  • Options
    I never allow what Millwall do affect me at all - I reserve my ire and hatred exclusively for Palace.
  • Options

Millwall to lose at wembley on the Saturday and Palace to be relegated on the Sunday.

40/1 double.

No chance, needed Hull to beat Sunderland at the weekend to have been possible IMO
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    just shy of 38,000 allocation, could limit the amount of knobheads going by making it st/members only, of course will be fews 1st and last game of the season :wink:
  • Options

just shy of 38,000 allocation, could limit the amount of knobheads going by making it st/members only, of course will be fews 1st and last game of the season :wink:

It's eating you up, isn't it? :wink:
  • Options

Championship: Reading
    League 1: anyone but Mill
    League 2: would be good to see Blackpool or Luton come back up.

I'm going Reading in the vain hope that Yann gets them up but is surplus to requirements in the prem so gets to spend at least some of his last season in football at Charlton!

I said exactly the same! I hope Reading do it as my partner supports them and I'd go with to the final. But I seriously doubt it having seen their last 2 home games of the season. I hope Yann proves me wrong!
  • Options
    edited May 2017

It's eating you up, isn't it? :wink:
    of course it is, never good to see you lot get to wembley, although seeing the great unwashed lashed up on stella and fighting with each other might ease the pain. all the best bbw - in all seriousnees do feel a bit for the few decent millwall fans with games like this as it does attract a lot of idiots.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2017
    This is turning into ingrowing toenail territory. The pain, the pain of this bollocks season!!!
  • Options

I'd imagine it's about 25k's first game since their last Wembley appearance.
  • Options

next season sheffield united and bolton i would say are a lot better and stronger than anything coming down.

I agree about S United .. Bolton ? .. we beat them with 10 men at their place and I saw a very lacklustre trotters team lose at Scunthorpe ..
    I doubt if Bolton are any better than Wigan .. Rotherham are weak .. Blackburn ? ... who knows, they could dive even further or conversely, find a team/manager/owner and rise like a Phoenix
  • Options

I agree about S United .. Bolton ? .. we beat them with 10 men at their place and I saw a very lacklustre trotters team lose at Scunthorpe ..
    I doubt if Bolton are any better than Wigan .. Rotherham are weak .. Blackburn ? ... who knows, they could dive even further or conversely, find a team/manager/owner and rise like a Phoenix

It's such a poor league at the moment. Plymouth and Portsmouth will add something to it but the majority of the rest are dire. The difference between L1 and the championship is huge at the moment. Heard once that the championship is the fourth biggest league in Europe, and think that's still the case. Really hope we do it.

Sunderland, Villa, Derby, Wolves, Boro etc as opposed to the likes of Bury, Rochdale and Shrewsbury.

• Options

At least the final is a week earlier this year and they won't ruin my birthday again

May I be the first to wish you a happy birthday.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

It's such a poor league at the moment. Plymouth and Portsmouth will add something to it but the majority of the rest are dire. The difference between L1 and the championship is huge at the moment. Heard once that the championship is the fourth biggest league in Europe, and think that's still the case. Really hope we do it.

Sunderland, Villa, Derby, Wolves, Boro etc as opposed to the likes of Bury, Rochdale and Shrewsbury.

must admit that I am envious .. some good away games there at some 'classic' stadia as well as teams that have a terrific away support .. enjoy it .. while it lasts ((:>)

EDIT .. forgot to add the all important .. IF you win at Wembley
  • Options

must admit that I am envious .. some good away games there at some 'classic' stadia as well as teams that have a terrific away support .. enjoy it .. while it lasts ((:>)

EDIT .. forgot to add the all important .. IF you win at Wembley
    Was going to say! You're more confident than me!

• Options

The Championship is full of clubs who did well in the 70s and early 80s, Villa, Forest, Leeds, Derby, Ipswich, there's a stack of major trophies won between them - league titles, European Cups, FA Cups, UEFA Cup...
  • Options

You just know Millwall's gonna win it

I wasn't even joking when I wrote that. It was written in the stars. A shit end to a shocking season.

Oh well, at least that's a potential six extra points next season that we wouldn't otherwise have had a chance of winning.
  • Options
    Congratulations Blackpool then, I guess!

2 away games in and around Blackpool next season.....
  • Sponsored links: