Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-Offs 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Will be Bradford hopefully
  • Options
    Come on
  • Options
    It's on like Donkey Kong
  • Options
    Looks like the Spanners will hang on unfortunately but I'm confident that Bradford can do them at Wembley
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Scunthorpe have been pathetic , real bottle jobs! Haven't deserve anything from this...
    Playing from the back and slow possession football with minutes left- ridiculous
  • Options
    How fucking bad are we that we couldn't finish above Scunthorpe
  • Options
    philcafc said:

Looks like the Spanners will hang on unfortunately but I'm confident that Bradford can do them at Wembley

Drew 1-1 home and away, will be tight.

At least Bradford will be well supported at Wembley unlike Fleetwood
  • Options
    Bollocks.
  • Options
    Have to give the tools some credit. Showed some grit to come back.
    At least a trip to Wembley will ease the crime rate in South East London for an afternoon.
  • Options
    Millwall must've been to Wembley about 10 times since we were last there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2017
    Wembley again FFS.

Both games league games Bradford vs Millwall 1-1.
    It will be a close match.
  • Options
    Has a Parkinson team ever beaten Millwall ?
  • Options

Has a Parkinson team ever beaten Millwall ?

Fortunately he's not the Bradford manager
  • Options

Millwall must've been to Wembley about 10 times since we were last there

And they're still in league one
  • Options
    Disappointing from Scunny and atrocious defending. The better team won and Morison is certainly a big match player.

Hopefully Bradford will do the business. If it all goes wrong, maybe we'll pick up Marshall (if the rumours are true) and we may get more than one point off the Bantams next season.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

No away goals in the play offs fortunately

Looks like the Ref got it wrong as well, 'cause he allowed three at Scunthorpe.
    :smiley:
  • Options

Touch :smiley:

Can't argue with that, well done.

I think I'm gonna be sick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oh do fuck off.
  • Options

Fair play. If it was us, I'd have bet against us to soften the blow if we did lose.
  • Options
    They've been to Wembley 6 times in the last 20 years, hope they get battered by Bradford but can't deny I'm fucking jealous of the amount of times they've been wembley, will be as per usual a massive case of woodrot, never seen so many statuses about a Victory with the location no where near Scunthorpe.
  • Options

They've been to Wembley 6 times in the last 20 years, hope they get battered by Bradford but can't deny I'm fucking jealous of the amount of times they've been wembley, will be as per usual a massive case of woodrot, never seen so many statuses about a Victory with the location no where near Scunthorpe.

Thats what grates me the most. Can't deny that Millwall turn up for the big games. But its that 'fans' who havnt been all season that suddenly pipe up. Fuck off.
  • Options
    Well selling out an allocation of 1300 on a game that's played up north on a Sunday evening is a good show, I think

• Options

I thought 1300 away to Scunthorpe for a televised game on a Sunday evening was pretty good to be fair. For a club who average 10k at home anyway.
    If you was in our position I doubt you'd take much more. Your away crowds haven't been that great over the last few years. Not a dig, just an observation.

Got a feeling Bradford will do a job on us at Wembley. They are after revenge big time.
  • Options
    Suppose I mark people by my own support as I would be there. As would majority of charlton fans I'm friends with, but statuses of " get in wall off to our 2nd home" with a few fist emojis
  • Options

Only 1 line? :wink:
  • Options

Play-Off ties have been confirmed in League Two now... They really are squeezing the ties in this season.

Sunday 14th May 2017... 6:30pm Kick-Off
    Carlisle United v Exeter City
    Blackpool v Luton Town

Thursday 18th May 2017 ... 7:45pm Kick-Off
    Exeter City v Carlisle United
    Luton Town v Blackpool

Looks like the Championship matches won't be held at the same time.

Saturday 13th May 2017 (5:30pm KO) | Sunday 14th May 2017 (12noon KO) for the First-Legs then
    Tuesday 16th May 2017 (7:45pm KO) | Wednesday 17th May 2017 (7:45pm KO)

Good luck of course to Yann Kermorgant | Callum Harriott | Morgan Fox | Tarieq Holmes-Dennis who could all take part in the Play-Offs for the Premier League as their respective clubs have already earned a Play-Off spot, shame none of them were good enough for Charlton!!

Further to the above

Saturday 13th May (Fulham v Reading) ... 5:30-KO
    Sunday 14th May (Huddersfield v Sheffield Wednesday) ... 12noon-KO

Tuesday 16th May (Reading v Fulham) ... 7:45pm-KO
    Wednesday 17th May (Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield) ... 7:45pm-KO

Reckon we'll be seeing a Fulham v Sheffield Wednesday tie in the Final
  • Options

Play-Off ties have been confirmed in League Two now... They really are squeezing the ties in this season.

Sunday 14th May 2017... 6:30pm Kick-Off
    Carlisle United v Exeter City
    Blackpool v Luton Town

Thursday 18th May 2017 ... 7:45pm Kick-Off
    Exeter City v Carlisle United
    Luton Town v Blackpool

Looks like the Championship matches won't be held at the same time.

Saturday 13th May 2017 (5:30pm KO) | Sunday 14th May 2017 (12noon KO) for the First-Legs then
    Tuesday 16th May 2017 (7:45pm KO) | Wednesday 17th May 2017 (7:45pm KO)

Good luck of course to Yann Kermorgant | Callum Harriott | Morgan Fox | Tarieq Holmes-Dennis who could all take part in the Play-Offs for the Premier League as their respective clubs have already earned a Play-Off spot, shame none of them were good enough for Charlton!!

Further to the above

Saturday 13th May (Fulham v Reading) ... 5:30-KO
    Sunday 14th May (Huddersfield v Sheffield Wednesday) ... 12noon-KO

Tuesday 16th May (Reading v Fulham) ... 7:45pm-KO
    Wednesday 17th May (Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield) ... 7:45pm-KO

Reckon we'll be seeing a Fulham v Sheffield Wednesday tie in the Final
    I hadn't realised that Reading ended up 3rd.

All 4 have former players of ours

Yann/Callum
    Fox
    THD
    Parker