Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play-Offs 2016/17

Comments

• gone for

fleetwood/exeter/reading

• Look you have and always will outcunt us.
    Now go and enjoy your comfortable 2 leg win over Scunthorpe and your dramatic last minute promotion winner over Bradford and let us get on with hating our owners and our own lame fans , thanks

My comments are nothing more than a like for like dig with canters, oohaah.

Don't take too much from them.
  • Championship: Huddersfield
    League One: Bradford
    League Two: Colchester

could be anyone in all of them tbf
  • Burton AND Fleetwood in the Championship while we are in League 1?

We are a bigger club than Fleetwood and Burton put together.

As Greavsie say's "It's a funny old game!"

as has been said in another context .. 'it's not the size of the dog (club) in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog (club)'
  • Gone for. Fulham Scunthorpe Luton.on won bet..reading Bradford Blackpool on the other.
  • very good @Big_Bad_World enjoy your jellied eels and glass of beer
  • Sponsored links:

• The league 2 playoff push for the final spot is bonkers. That'll be an exciting development!!
  • edited May 2017
    The result I want: Reading/Bradford/Carlisle

-Reading for Yann,
    -Bradford (or Scunny) because they'll be up there season after season and the less competition the better, Millwall is an obvious exception to my rule
    -Carlisle because of promotion omens

The result I expect: Sheff W/Millwall/Luton

-Sheff W to rub it in about what could've been with decent owners spending with sense
    -Millwall because why wouldn't it be them to top off this rubbish season / few years
    -Luton because they're in good form
    Rossman92 said:

The league 2 playoff push for the final spot is bonkers. That'll be an exciting development!!

Ahhh it's @Rossman92 back from the dead. Thought you'd lost your mind after the election.
  • The result I want: Reading/Bradford/Carlisle

-Reading for Yann,
    -Bradford (or Scunny) because they'll be up there season after season and the less competition the better, Millwall is an obvious exception to my rule
    -Carlisle because of promotion omens

The result I expect: Sheff W/Millwall/Luton

-Sheff W to rub it in about what could've been with decent owners spending with sense
    -Millwall because why wouldn't it be them to top off this rubbish season / few years
    -Luton because they're in good form

Rossman92 said:

The league 2 playoff push for the final spot is bonkers. That'll be an exciting development!!

Ahhh it's @Rossman92 back from the dead. Thought you'd lost your mind after the election.
    Oh I have haha. Mix that with the extreme craziness of my semester I haven't had a lot of time for forum banter. Finals week is next week so it was about time I came on back
  • Come on Scunny.
  • Fleetwood to do Bradford over 2 legs
  • watch Wallace the Scunthorpe central defender .. best in this division
  • Watching millwank Scunthorpe on sky.
    COME ON SCUNNY
  • Watching the millwall game and just heard the fans singing "Oh east london is wonderful". Shoot me
  • Watching the millwall game and just heard the fans singing "Oh east london is wonderful". Shoot me

That was the second verse of the song.
    As in its full of tits fanny and Charlton.
    If you see what i mean
  • Millwank are all over Scunny at the moment!! :(
  • Sponsored links:

• the referee has eyesight issues ..
  • Marshall playing for Bradford
  • Steve Morison what an absolute bell
  • edited September 2021
    Hope the silly c*** gets sent off
  • Why is it so empty at there?imageimage

That was the second verse of the song.
    As in its full of tits fanny and Charlton.
    If you see what i mean
    No Fanny at Millwall !
  • It's always so strange seeing the commentators. You know their voices but not the faces - apart from the former footballers of course. I'm not sure what I imagined Gary Weaver to look like but it's not that.
  • edited May 2017
    What an awful game. Thud and blunder at its worst. And huge gaps in the stadium. You can tell I'm jealous!
  • watch Wallace the Scunthorpe central defender .. best in this division

and Mirfin's not far behind him
  • Have to give the Spanners credit - good big game atmosphere coming across on the box