Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where's Katrien

Anyone at the game today seen our conciencious CEO?

Comments

• Haven't spotted her or perks yet.
  • Lesbos all-inclusive...???
  • She was at the Trust Q&A
  • She was in back row of box in white outfit for last few mins of half.
  • She was at the Trust Q&A

And already on the plane to Dubai?

No, of course not. She's already planning our close season transfer activities.

• She's there again now, came out late.
  • mart77 said:

She's there again now, came out late.

From the closet ?????
  • Sponsored links:

• In Cloud Cuckoo Land?
  • I'm rather disappointed with this thread title. Should have been 'where is Pinnochio'
  • Posting on Charlton Life under a couple of fake names by the looks tonight

Quality!
  • mart77 said:

She was in back row of box in white outfit for last few mins of half.

Seemingly sat next to Murray.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm rather disappointed with this thread title. Should have been 'where is Pinnochio'

Or Where's Wally?
  • I took a few snaps of the directors box and couldn't see any sign of either her or Murray. I'm not saying she wasn't there, but she was definitely keeping a low profile. Can't say I blame he for that, tbh.

Or Where's Wally?
    Im here what ya want!!! LOL
  • Given she pissed away tens of thousands of Roland's money on utterly OTT security and police, the least she could have done is taken a higher profile stance. I presumed from the dozen or so police who walked from pitch-side towards the directors' box a few minutes from time that she was there and feeling a little unsettled ...
  • Can confirm she's not in kunming or Simao.

Lazy cow
  • Was under the Nike logo, back row.
  • Probably still there.
  • edited May 2017
    Stig said:

I took a few snaps of the directors box and couldn't see any sign of either her or Murray. I'm not saying she wasn't there, but she was definitely keeping a low profile. Can't say I blame he for that, tbh.

She was there alright and RM makes sure she has his full attention at all times.
    Ugly viewing but there two rows from the back in front of the lounges.
  • Heard she got held up by the Car Park protest and got into the ground post kick off.