Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Of The Day

No spoilers on this thread please but I don't think I'm going to be giving too much away when I say that tonight's edition is going to be GOALS, GOALS and more GOALS!!!

Edit - it should have read "GOAL, GOAL and more GOALS!!!"

Comments

• Options

No spoilers on this thread please but I don't think I'm going to be giving too much away when I say that tonight's edition is going to be GOALS, GOALS and more GOALS!!!

Classic edition tonight, so many exciting games and action....
  • Options
    Most exciting league in the world...
  • Options
    Sod the boxing,MOTD for me
  • Options
    Don't spoil it for me.

Got family flying in from Australia, USA and the Far East just for this programme.
  • Options
    Christ almighty... How are they going to fit in all the action in such a small time slot?
  • Options
    At least we can watch the Nigels lose.
  • Options

At least we can watch the Nigels lose.

Ssssshhhhh
  • Options
    And there it is....
  • Options
    So much better than watching two heavyweights scrapping
  • Options
    That was an hour of my life I wont get back. first game shown was Saints v Hull - 2nd piece of action was at the 45 min mark..........just like some of our games this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah taxi drives on the way home gave me another piece of good news. He grew up in battersea and was Chelsea from 1971, now won't go, not a working class game any more.

His in-laws are Millwall, missus grew up in Peckham/Dulwich.

Everyone hates the Nigels.
  • Options

That was an hour of my life I wont get back. first game shown was Saints v Hull - 2nd piece of action was at the 45 min mark..........just like some of our games this season.

How bad must the last game have been?
  • Options
    It is hard not to believe the pro Establishment bias. How MOTD decided not to show the clear red McTominay should have had is unbelievable. Only can be biased decision making. 

I had a flashback to  the time when Van Persie punched Luke Young full on at the Valley in 2006. Got nothing. Then 5 mins later he scored a worldie. MOTD never showed the punch