Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• who wrote the link? a foreign intern? "Charlton midfielder Jake Forster Caskey know need add goals game"
  • who wrote the link? a foreign intern? "Charlton midfielder Jake Forster Caskey know need add goals game"

I assume the links just shorten themselves into that format - picks out key words or something.
  • Don't forget a first touch!
  • A bit more practise at penalty taking wouldn't go a miss either.
  • LouisMend said:

who wrote the link? a foreign intern? "Charlton midfielder Jake Forster Caskey know need add goals game"

I assume the links just shorten themselves into that format - picks out key words or something.
    A likely story
  • A bit of passion too please.
  • Apart from that you are perfect mate
  • ALL outfield players need to score more goals.
  • remember the goal that Byrne scored at Bolton ?.. F-Caskey ran half the length of the field, drew the defenders and laid on an inch perfect pass .. he did it once, he can do it again .. (ignore the possible hand ball when he initially controlled it) ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• His next press release might be "I would like wider goals"
  • remember the goal that Byrne scored at Bolton ?.. F-Caskey ran half the length of the field, drew the defenders and laid on an inch perfect pass .. he did it once, he can do it again .. (ignore the possible hand ball when he initially controlled it) ((:>)

I think he could be a very good player. Too early to judge, but I have not written him off.

• Happy birthday Jake
  • JFC - I need to add more goals
    masterful understatement or guileless delusion?
    Fitness
    Box to box effort
    Tackling
    First touch
    Penalty striking
    Attitude in general

Oi Jake - you're not on a cushy loan, your conduct and performance on the pitch directly influence the fortunes of the team and the enjoyment of we supporters, you're paid more in a year than many of us will earn in a decade, lack of effort and sulking are not acceptable. You clearly have ability but everything else requires effort, real knackering painful effort and when you make a mistake, which we all do, you have to redouble your efforts to try to make up for it, basic self respect demands nothing less from you. Buck up and knuckle down cos the standard in the 3rd division is poxy for all to see and you should shine at this level. Goals get your name in the paper - big effing deal - dedication and commitment get you our affection for certain and quite possibly a lucrative career move upwards. You decide - if you're still ruing your goal tally in the 3rd division in a year's time, we'll all know why.