Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am not Arsenehole! I come in peace!

I know we're not meant to mention other forums (fora?) but I have just been alerted to a new member on another place and wish to publicly announce that I am not Arsenhole!

In the very unlikely event that I would join another forum I think the last name I would choose would include the name 'Arsene'.

Apologies for anything Arsenhole has written that people believe is from me!

Comments

• Options
    Ha. He's had them going all day long. Mind you, I'm not sure he's helping matters.
  • Options

Ha. He's had them going all day long. Mind you, I'm not sure he's helping matters.

not from my viewpoint!
  • Options
    I don't think anyone sane thought it was you. The writing style is of one of the regular trolls that frequent Charlton forums.
  • Options
    It's me you twits. Don't you know nothing about chain pulling?
  • Options

I know we're not meant to mention other forums (fora?) but I have just been alerted to a new member on another place and wish to publicly announce that I am not Arsenhole!

In the very unlikely event that I would join another forum I think the last name I would choose would include the name 'Arsene'.

Apologies for anything Arsenhole has written that people believe is from me!

Just out of interest, why Arsenetatters, @Arsenetatters? When I first saw it, I thought it was something to do with Wenger and spuds but that would be silly.
  • Options
    Major said:

It's me you twits. Don't you know nothing about chain pulling?

Whether you or someone else, definitely a WUM or a troll, & making sufficient errors of fact to make it clear the only inner circle they belong to is the one in their imagination.
    However, there are gullible, impressionable idiots everywhere, and stoking the flames is never a good idea as it can have unintended consequences.
  • Options
    Think its only a matter of time before he is deleted troll all day long.
  • Options
    Essex Al seems to have been taken in by it .......