Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Conversation with Katrien on Facebook - ground developments?

Comments

• I've thought for a while now that they are going to give it one more go.
    They think they've found 'the' man in Robinson and they are going to give him full reign over everything on the football side. Staff , players the lot. The Curbishley way you could say.

Unfortunately Robinson is no Curbs. He'll f*** up royally. Be out on his ear by September/October leaving Roland frantically trying to sell the club before year end.

Just a hunch.
  • They have to go NOW.

The longer they stay the more suffering for the fans.
  • Its just a constant stream of bullshit coming out of Daisys mouth and people still chose to believe it,after everything. Unbelievable Jeff.
  • More crap, rumours and bullshit ,... I renewed my season ticket this season but will never return again whilst RD etc are here. Next Sunday is my last game until they go.
  • They would have to turn their football ownership ideology on its absolute head, come out with several apologies and grovel to the fans for anyone to give them a proper another chance. Even then there would still be many that would not give them the time of day.

All RD had to do was appoint a CEO or Director of Football which knew the game, understood English football and invest. Chris Powell would have been able to buy players to mount a push to the Premier League, and he would have been way better off.

Now he's in an absolute mess on and off the pitch, and he has no idea how to get out of it!

KM, RD, KR and whoever else from the club's empty rhetoric and punch lines hold no weight, only actions, and let's be honest the best action they can do is to sell up and leave so we can rebuild.

(Fred)
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting so fed up with these apologists. When Roland goes i hope they bugger off with him.
  • PS changing the dugouts is like changing the goal nets. Oh wait.

Now you're just moving the goal posts
  • I honestly hope they both disapear into an interdimensional portal where they re-live the worst days of their lives on loop ...
  • mascot88 said:

I honestly hope they both disapear into an interdimensional portal where they re-live the worst days of their lives on loop ...

Oooh ! Think I know just the place !

But AFKA won't let me mention it......
  • Bloody thread on there is deluded, this too
  • Anyone remember the fan who was told he couldn't have his season ticket as he posted nasty things about the club on social media?

This is that same fella.

Unreal.

No way , no way , no one is that batshit crazy
  • They ain't leaving, are they?
  • Sponsored links:

• -De new home dugout will be ready for next season, huh? De Scouser has been bending my ear, Katrien.

-It is number one priority. I have personally ordered the construction and we are ahead of schedule. We feel we can manage without a paddle, as usual.

• Their is nothing wrong with The Jimmy Seed Stand. More B.S.
  • Daisy talks a good job but she is incapable of delivering anything of note because she doesn't know how too.
  • cabbles said:

Fucking hell. She'll say anything on a train away from a camera.

Snake on a Train.

What's that about?
  • When's the ground safety certificate due for renewal?
  • These people are a cancer on the club and they will kill us, that is becoming increasingly clear... Even if we had massive success (no chance) under these people it would still not be Charlton, it never will be, it's not possible, you can't walk into a club with our history, our people, and run it like a business, stripping it of it's essence and then still think it is the same thing, it's not.

They have to go, if CAFC is to ever be the football club we all know and love.
  • vff said:

How is the Jimmy Seed stand becoming unsafe exactly? If it was in any way an unsafe or unsound structure then no away supporters would be allowed in. It sounds like a pretext to move away supporters, so that they can sell / redevelop part of the ground for housing. Duchatelet wants his money back & will turn Charlton into the new Orient to do so. Their plan has got to be stopped.

I read somewhere recently that the council have concerns and ask repeatedly in safety conversations about the clubs plans to address the asbestos in the roof, iirc the club are taking a wait and see approach but concerns were noted about damage being caused by trees in the vicinity.

Sounds plausible to me that the closing of blocks in east west followed by moving of away fans is a softening up of then closing jimmy seed stand on safety grounds/cost to fix before some form of redevelopment
  • edited April 2017
    It is always things will be better tomorrow with this shower! I can't believe some fans still have hope. They don't know what they are doing. They could have spennt a small amount of money in the winter window and had us pushing for the play offs - it is always ifs and buts and excuses.