Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I've heard it said RD will be attending the Swindon game

Is there any truth in this ?

Comments

• I'd be very surprised. He knows the protests will be full on and his presence will just attract an otherwise ambivalent media.
  • Why would he start showing some bollocks now?

He's left KM to deal with all the heat for the past year and a half. I doubt he'll change now..
  • Are Swindon for sale..?
  • edited April 2017
    I too would be surprised, then again nothing surprises me when it comes to this mob!

IF he is there, this is our chance to properly hit home to him how badly we want him out! Although his attendance will no doubt be a big two finger salute to us!

Hopefully CARD & the B20 have a lot planmed
  • He hasn't got the guts to show up! Absolutely no chance of this!
  • About 3 years too fucking late..
  • More chance of Varney being invited to the game as a guest of Murray than RD turning up
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't see it happening. He's in a catch 22 situation of his own making.

If he turns up I wouldn't be surprised to see almost a riot take place.

If he doesn't turn up the clock of absence keeps on ticking.

All his own doing though.
  • He's got a consignment of BPPPs to shift, so could be true.
  • Not a chance
  • Where did you hear the rumour?
  • edited April 2017
    Of course he wont be there. The only way he'll be there will be to sign on the dotted line and sod off before the game starts back to Belgium.

I've shook the Bastrads hand, and i had to go and give my hand a real good scrub after as there was so much bullshit left on it.
  • Sweden not Swindon
  • He's more than welcome if he's sold first!
  • JaShea99 said:

Where did you hear the rumour?

On another site from someone who calls themself a friend of Rick.
  • More chance of seeing me in a palarce shirt than seeing Douchbag at the valley
  • Maybe he's there to hand the keys over to the new owners...just a thought (I doubt it but hey, one can have hope)
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton would be in melt down if he ever attended another game at The Valley.His CEO has been keeping her head down of late.NO CHANCE......If he had to sign papers to sell the club this would be done in his bunker that he calls Stayden.....One thing he does understand he is not welcome at The Valley by most fans,
  • JaShea99 said:

Where did you hear the rumour?

On another site from someone who calls themself a friend of Rick.
    No chance. Don't know what's been said where but suspect someone is lying : on a wind up
  • Yep he's a big Swindon fan
  • The person who made the claim is definitely on a wind up! As well as the comment about RD attending the next match, they've made a number of other spurious (but quite amusing) claims.
  • edited April 2017
    Duchatelet has no interest in attending a game. Why would he want to?

Ditto squirrel face.......
  • The person who made the claim is definitely on a wind up! As well as the comment about RD attending the next match, they've made a number of other spurious (but quite amusing) claims.

The person who made the claim is definitely on a wind up! As well as the comment about RD attending the next match, they've made a number of other spurious (but quite amusing) claims.

Such as?
  • Haven't you read 3blokes thread? He's in his shed!
  • More chance of me being there...
  • sammy391 said:

I too would be surprised, then again nothing surprises me when it comes to this mob!

IF he is there, this is our chance to properly hit home to him how badly we want him out! Although his attendance will no doubt be a big two finger salute to us!

Hopefully CARD & the B20 have a lot planmed

I'm sure some things will be pre-planned but its really important that protesters really bring their A game to this. We need everyone to bring their ingenuity and determination to get their own message across to the regime in a powerful way.

Nothing dangerous. Nothing illegal. Just clever, loud, long and difficult to anticipate and counter.

I still have the LIAR banner of last season well up on my list of favourite protest moments. Two people, A bed sheet. Guts and determination.