Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone know what the Hartlepool fans have got planned for their usual last away day shindig?

2»

Comments

• Addickted said:

iaitch said:

That's amazing, I can't believe Hartlepool station has at least 6 platforms.

It hasn't. That's York Station.

And you call yourself a Charlton fan? Disappointed.
    And to make it worse I was at York station a couple of weeks ago after having been to the railway museum.

I will throw myself under the next Southeastern train.
  • iaitch said:

Addickted said:

iaitch said:

And to make it worse I was at York station a couple of weeks ago after having been to the railway museum.

You'll be alright then. There are delays today - it's been raining. Best come back tonorrow.
  • "Anyone know what Hartlepool fans have got planned for their last day shindig?"
    "Vasectomies"
  • Surely them all going in one car would have been cheaper than the train?
  • iaitch said:

Addickted said:

iaitch said:

You'll be alright then. There are delays today - it's been raining. Best come back tonorrow.
    I do admire unbridled optimism...

Tomorrow, forsooth!!

• Surely them all going in one car would have been cheaper than the train?

The wheels would have fallen off half-way to Tranmere.
  • How could the OB be sure that they got the right clown who had the blue smoke bomb?

Jester hunch.
  • edited May 2018

Charlton fans on Hartlepool’s annual dress up exploits = Brilliant, great fun, nice one lads

Charlton fans if it was fellow Charlton fans who dressed up as smurfs, Oompa Loompas, sailors, clowns = Cringe, embarrassing, muggy, pathetic etc

unless for a party or charity i don't see the need to wear fancy dress if over 18 and yes by that i do think that the arab outfits were a bit silly.