Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone know what the Hartlepool fans have got planned for their usual last away day shindig?

Cheltenham i think?

Could be their last for a while! :-(

Comments

• French mime artists.
  • Macronate said:

French mime artists.

Brilliant if true ?
  • Charlton fans
  • Anyone know care what the Hartlepool fans have got planned for their usual last away day shindig? Really!!!!
  • Cheltenham i think?

Could be their last for a while! :-(

I'd take a guess that it will be at least a year. so agree it will be a while until they do it again :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• French sailors I believe.
  • bobmunro said:

Anyone know care what the Hartlepool fans have got planned for their usual last away day shindig? Really!!!!

Yeah, I do.

Because it's funny.

Me too. The Smurfs on the underground escalators was hilarious.
    It's a cracking antidote to foul mouthed abusing your own team, racist chanting and hooliganism
  • Big up to the Pools fans - this is a great idea.
  • You just know that somewhere on Twitter some smart arse Nigel is going to say that's a picture of Charlton fans.
  • The bloke with the beard really looks like he’s getting into the spirit of it.
  • The bloke with the beard really looks like he’s getting into the spirit of it.

Yes - and you just know that the bloke pulling the trolley of milk is thinking wtf!
  • Sponsored links:

He's just thinking "That was some bad shit I must have had last night, I'm still hallucinating"
  • That's amazing, I can't believe Hartlepool station has at least 6 platforms.
  • Charlton fans on Hartlepool’s annual dress up exploits = Brilliant, great fun, nice one lads

Charlton fans if it was fellow Charlton fans who dressed up as smurfs, Oompa Loompas, sailors, clowns = Cringe, embarrassing, muggy, pathetic etc

I think it's because Hartlepool have done it en masse for years and it's unique in that sense. If other clubs started mimicking it now it would be a bit contrived like the dimwits who started copying the poznan and Icelandic hand clap.

Love seeing the hartlepool fans doing this. Was in the Jimmy seed when we lifted the league trophy under Powell and along with the euphoria, the red arrow parachuting and and adjacent blocks of smurfs it was trippy beyond belief. God help anyone who was on drugs that afternoon.
  • iaitch said:

That's amazing, I can't believe Hartlepool station has at least 6 platforms.

Strangely it only has one platform. I go there several times a year .
  • Charlton fans on Hartlepool’s annual dress up exploits = Brilliant, great fun, nice one lads

Charlton fans if it was fellow Charlton fans who dressed up as smurfs, Oompa Loompas, sailors, clowns = Cringe, embarrassing, muggy, pathetic etc

We never think you're embarrassing or muggy mate.
  • The clowns journey to Tranmere.

• Quality.
  • How could the OB be sure that they got the right clown who had the blue smoke bomb?