Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Under review. Anybody's guess
  • I really don’t know.
  • I think TD. Already completed the catch in my view, so a fumble that he recovered and then a td.
  • edited February 2018
    I really don’t get it. Eagles now have 2 catches which 99% weren’t given in the regular season.
  • Is that it?
  • The one time his O-line is breached!!!!!!
  • On a more sombre note - RIP Edwin Jackson of the Colts. Killed by a drunk driver.
  • Still gonna have a minute by the looks...
  • Sponsored links:

• I really don’t get it. Eagles now have 2 catches which 99% weren’t given in the regular season.

Not having a go at you, of course, but in that case the regular season rulings were stoopid because they were both obvious TDs.
  • After all that offense, the defense makes the defining play?
  • 65 seconds for Brady to make an 8 point play to take it to OT. you wouldn't bet against it would you?
  • I really don’t get it. Eagles now have 2 catches which 99% weren’t given in the regular season.

Not having a go at you, of course, but in that case the regular season rulings were stoopid because they were both obvious TDs.
    I actually agree with you but the inconsistency is the problem.
  • Well done Philly, you deserved it.
  • edited February 2018
    What a game, congrats to the Eagles. Ps. Eagles are still scumbags
  • Congrats Eagles (vomit)
  • Doing silent dancing in the front room with the rest on my sport hating household snoring away.
  • a fantastic game and it ended with the Pats losing, can't ask for more. I'm going to bed happy
  • As a neutral, you can't ask for more than that. Well done Eagles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Much like people saying the Vikings QB injuries were irrelevant, surely that can be said for Foles now, he was playing at a level beyond Wentz probably would’ve.
  • Soooo , Eagles to trade Wentz ;) ?
  • Much like people saying the Vikings QB injuries were irrelevant, surely that can be said for Foles now, he was playing at a level beyond Wentz probably would’ve.

Good shout & congratulations to the Eagles absolutely amazing game I love US football
  • edited February 2018

Not sure about that. Wentz was making utterly ridiculous throws before his injury.

What I do know is that a QB needy team is about to pay Foles a lot of money.
  • And after all this, Foles will be traded in the off-season.
  • most yards in any game ever, regular or post season

Not sure about that. Wentz was making utterly ridiculous throws before his injury.

What I do know is that a QB needy team is about to pay Foles a lot of money.
    But when the eagles are putting up almost 80 in 2 games surely there’s is absolutely no faulting the QB? It seems to be a very qb friendly scheme that teams just couldn’t figure out. Yes Wentz may have been able to play better in it overall but when Foles is playing that well whoever is the QB is almost irrelevant.
  • Instead of betting on the game, I should have taken the "over" for mentions of God and Jesus in the postgame.
  • It’s not the NFL if you don’t thank God at least 3 times after victory.