Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Apparently in play for the Eagles at 14. Very high pick when he could still be convicted. Looks like he's innocent but it's an expensive risk to take. Don't get me wrong I feel really sorry for him if he is indeed innocent but it's too big a risk for any franchise to take him that early.
  • I read on bleacher report that there is video evidence that contradicts what the victim claimed, also saw they predict him to go in the 3rd/4th round which would be a steal if he is innocent etc
  • What happens if he's selected tonight? I still think it's unlikely but if he is I'm guessing they'd skip all the photos etc and move on.
  • Am I right in thinking it'll be on NFL now for free?

It's definitely on NFL Network, which is unfortunately slightly different.

If it's on NFL Now too, that's a result.

It's definitely on NFL Network, which is unfortunately slightly different.

If it's on NFL Now too, that's a result.
    I remember watching some of the combine on there for free but can't remember what it was under. Might have just done it for that specifically. Thinking now it could have been highlights but I'm pretty sure it was a livestream.
  • Just gone on the NFL website to have a look and it's come up free access to network through the offseason, will register now and see what happens.
  • Working perfectly. No card details or anything just need an account.
  • Sponsored links:

• This has ended up a lot easier than I expected, I was contemplating getting NowTV for the day earlier.
  • Too tired.

Will read with interest in the morning.
  • At #1, the Cleveland Browns select Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M.
  • edited April 2017
    San Francisco 49ers trade #2 to the Chicago Bears.

San Francisco receive #3, #67, #111 and next year's third round pick from Chicago.
  • At #2, the Chicago Bears select Mitchell Trubisky, QB, North Carolina.
  • Seems like a strange decision.
  • Ermmmmm.... Hell of a lot to give up but I saw earlier they wanted him. I'm guessing maybe the Browns were thinking of coming up...
  • edited April 2017
    At #3, the San Francisco 49ers (from Chicago) select Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford.
  • With Mitch gone already I'm almost disappointed I didn't gamble on over 3.5 QBs in the first round. Mahomes and Watson basically guaranteed to and every chance maybe Webb could go too.
  • Sponsored links:

• At #4, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU.
  • edited April 2017
    At #5, the Tennessee Titans select Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan.

That's the first pick that's surprised me. I was expecting the Titans to go for secondary help and address wide receiver with the 18th pick.
  • At #6, the New York Jets select Jamal Adams, DB, LSU.
  • At #7, the SAN DIEGO Chargers select Mike Williams, WR, Clemson.

Another early WR pick out of nowhere.
  • At #8, the Carolina Panthers select Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford.

Eight players drafted, only three defensive players in a defensive heavy draft class.
  • Really interesting so far, Cousins is being reported as a smoke screen by some and a done deal by others.
  • At #9, the Cincinnati Bengals select John Ross, WR, Washington.

@Bigbadbozman

ANOTHER offensive player.
  • edited April 2017
    Buffalo Bills trade #10 to the Kansas City Chiefs.

Buffalo Bills receive #27, #91 and next year's first round pick from the Kansas City Chiefs.
  • I wouldn't have believed you in a million years if you told me 3 WRs would be gone in the top 10. Amazing. Cleveland must be trembling now with Watson (maybe with KC) and Mitch gone. Plus Redskins reportedly wanted Watson before they let go of Cousins according to some.