Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options

Pleased for Chargers fans that stuck with them but I can't get excited about it since they dragged the team to LA.

I just don't get the franchise relocation myself, can't imagine supporting anyone but the Cincinnati Bengals anymore than a Wimbledon fan supporting MK. Think I would end up being a fair-weather fan of the NFL
    The thing is, it has precedent throughout the history of American/Big Four sports - there's no promotion or relegation, which presumably is a factor too. There's no other way for a new team to come to the fore - so you're stuck with 30/32 teams, and you probably pick one and stick with it regardless of relocations.
  • Options
    @The Red Robin you benched Kenyan Drake! I didn't even check because I thought I'd lost. Roll on week 15 & playoffs round 2!
  • Options
    Just watched sky's hour highlights of the dolphins patriots match. Surprised to see Miami win reasonably comfortably. Great use of bootlegs throughout the game.
  • Options
    Just saw the Dolphins V Pats game. Funny how Brady often seems to struggle against Miami. Full credit to the Dolphins who looked good even Cutler, but New England were awful and will have to up their game considerably if they are to beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh next Sunday.
  • Options

@The Red Robin you benched Kenyan Drake! I didn't even check because I thought I'd lost. Roll on week 15 & playoffs round 2!

Had him in until late. I thought Miami would be down big and forced to throw. He's starting next week, don't worry!
  • Options
    Aaron Rodgers cleared to return and play in the final three games against the Panthers, the Vikings and the Lions.

• Options

Had him in until late. I thought Miami would be down big and forced to throw. He's starting next week, don't worry!
    Or not as I'm out the playoffs!
  • Options
    The Browns best and most expensive QB is playing for the Broncos. Don’t know if he can justify the contract but he’s not looking bad.
  • Options

The Browns best and most expensive QB is playing for the Broncos. Don’t know if he can justify the contract but he’s not looking bad.

I thought he looked very good last night - still a few overthrows here and there but he's probably their best QB at the moment.

I thought Jacoby Brissett looked good in patches too.
  • Options

They'll be starting Josh Rosen next year and we will see a great prospect get shafted, as is tradition.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I thought he looked very good last night - still a few overthrows here and there but he's probably their best QB at the moment.

Considering the pressure he’s constantly under he does a decent job, trouble is his scramble to the right is telegraphed every time so can only be so effective. Teams know what he’s doing so must gameplan for it.
  • Options

Considering the pressure he’s constantly under he does a decent job, trouble is his scramble to the right is telegraphed every time so can only be so effective. Teams know what he’s doing so must gameplan for it.
    True. Also thought his power on short, over the middle throws was weirdly soft at times.
  • Options
    Anyone else up and watching?
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Yep, Hill being Hill.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Yep... looks like chargers havent shown up
  • Options
    Better drive going now, must get points before half time. Already picked up two blatant facemask penalties uncalled.

Smith deciding he's now the explosive escape artist when the chargers show up. Dick head.
  • Options
    Chargers get the TD but miss the extra point. 10-6 to the Chiefs and they'll have the ball going into half time.
  • Options
    Antonio Gates. Legend.
  • Options
    Blinkant said:

andyg90 said:

Nobody else hyped over the chargers!? Nobody?! Just me then. Arguably strongest pass rush duo in the league plus one of the very best corners in Casey Hayward. Keenan Allen looking every bit a top 3 receiver, Rivers not throwing needless picks. And and and, we finally found a kicker!

No but seriously, after that start Lynn and his team have done a massive job keeping them motivated and most importantly, keeping them healthy for once!

Huuuuge game against the Chiefs this Saturday, you would think in this form the Jets and Raiders shouldn't be a problem, just going to Arrowhead concerns me.

Having seening the chargers snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in quite a few games over the years, ive learnt to not get my hopes up.
    See andy, this is the reason you should never get excitied about the chargers. Just like charlton, they are crap.
  • Options
    Sigh. I know, I can't help it.
    Guess now is a good time to go to bed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could this be the week we finally see Teddy come in, hoping we can get up big by the 4th and give him a quarter to get some time.
  • Options

Could this be the week we finally see Teddy come in, hoping we can get up big by the 4th and give him a quarter to get some time.

Bring it on!! Our masterful O Line will lay waste to your puny D, Mixon & Gio will both run for hundred yard games and the Red Rifle will pass for 350➕ and 4 td's. Bridgewater is coming on....... in the 4th to try to bring back the 28 point deficit you have incurred.

You heard it here first!!!
    The comeback starts now I assume.
  • Options

Bring it on!! Our masterful O Line will lay waste to your puny D, Mixon & Gio will both run for hundred yard games and the Red Rifle will pass for 350➕ and 4 td's. Bridgewater is coming on....... in the 4th to try to bring back the 28 point deficit you have incurred.

I'm going to bed..
  • Options

McKinnon getting robbed on the goalline is greatly appreciated by my fantasy team. :neutral:
  • Options
    Jesus wept we are pitiful
  • Options
    I wonder if a defense has ever gained more total yards than the other teams offence? May have a new record on our hands
  • Options
    Aaron Rodgers looking ominous...
  • Options
    This is almost hard to watch.
  • Options

This is almost hard to watch.

Its just embarrassing