Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Odds just announced for superbowl 52, Cincy are 50-1. Think I will take a little chancer on that. If our tackles pan out we could be very very good.
  • Options

Odds just announced for superbowl 52, Cincy are 50-1. Think I will take a little chancer on that. If our tackles pan out we could be very very good.

Saw Bengals @ Giants last year - wouldn't put it past the Bengals to do ok this year (not sure how their roster has changed in the off season)
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Saw Bengals @ Giants last year - wouldn't put it past the Bengals to do ok this year (not sure how their roster has changed in the off season)
    We've definitely upgraded on both sides of the ball in the off season and have the added bonus of no Mike Nugent!! The big question is if Fisher & Ogbuehi can make the grade, they both need to their game this season. If the rest of the O stay fit we are going to score a lot of points. There's depth as well. Our D is underrated and I said at the start of last season we needed to upgrade our pass rush and now we have. Lastly we have one of the easier schedules 'on paper'.

In summary at 50-1 worth a punt will go each way on it though!!

PS - I piss on all you Dalton doubters he's a member of the ginger brethren and therefore a living legend
  • Options
    Dalton is a ginger Romo, good QB but not great. Should have more options this year if everyone is fit.

On the Phins front:

Tannehill getting a second (and possibly third) opinion on his knee and seems more likely he will get the surgery he should have had last year. If he does he misses the season. Talk of Cutler or Kaepernick stepping in.

Ajayi is good news and expected to only miss one week. It gives Williams and Drake a chance to show what they can do. Neither is a power guy like Ajayi but the extra snaps could help set our change of pace back.

Oline woes continue. Ted Larsen who was slated to start at LG has torn a bicep leaving yet another hole in our most erratic unit. Even when he comes back (weeks into the season) an injury like that can hobble a lineman. Hopefully one of the rookies can step up.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Jay Cutler signs one-year $10m deal with the Dolphins.
  • Options
    Is Tannehill injury bad then?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Seems a bit vague with mixed reports but with that signing you'd think it's long-term.
  • Options

That's quite a desperate move!
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Imagine how Matt Moore must feel!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Missed It said:

Him having an absolute stinker down in Miami would go some way to easing my despair over drafting Trubisky at 3rd... and trading up for it :weary:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ezekiel Elliott to be suspended for six games.
  • Options
    So Bills has just made 2 trades which make them worse seemingly.

Sammy Watkins to LA, but in a seperate trade they've got Jordan Matthews.
  • Options

So Bills has just made 2 trades which make them worse seemingly.

Sammy Watkins to LA, but in a seperate trade they've got Jordan Matthews.

A suck for luck type season. 2 picks in each of the first three rounds in 2018.
    MrOneLung said:

Probably getting the surgery he should have had last year. End of his time in Miami unless he restructures that contract.

Missed It said:

Imagine how Matt Moore must feel!
    Cutler knows the playbook from Chicago and is in pretty good shape from what's coming out of camp. How much of an upgrade on Moore he is is up for debate but getting a potential starter is better than our cock up at ILB, gambling on Misi was stupid and now McMillan is injured and we have no one for the spot.
  • Options
    Looks like Boldin didn't fancy being part of the bills 'scam for Sam' season. Retiring.
  • Options
    Add me to Dolphins fans
  • Options
    Anyone know when we can expect our NFL season tickets to arrive? Queue lots of 'mine was hand delivered by Beckham Jnr' quotes.

Getting close now, looking forward to Bradford away/Cardinals v Rams double header weekend for week 3
  • Options
    Burfict given a 5 game suspension I've seen the hit that earned him it. Admittedly I am slightly biased but that is a bollocks decision
  • Options
    Deep post to Ross in the slot, see you in a couple of days boys!!
  • Options

Enjoy! I'm debating the G.O.A.T edition.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Burfict given a 5 game suspension I've seen the hit that earned him it. Admittedly I am slightly biased but that is a bollocks decision

He plays hard, haven't seen the hit yet.
  • Options

Already completed it mate
  • Options
    Matt Stafford set to become the highest paid player in NFL history. Absolutely ridiculous for an average-good QB. Really hope the Vikings don't give Bradford that kind of money. I'd rather have Keenum etc and draft one.
  • Options
    Stafford is vital to his team. He's not on a Brady/Rodgers/Wilson level but he's a lot better than Stafford IMO. I'd have him as a top 10 QB and they'd be utterly dreadful without him.
  • Options
    Kirk Cousins is going to get PAID in the offseason.
  • Options
    Morning. Anyone received their tickets for the London games yet ? Go Phins
  • Options
    according to the US press this week, the Cowboys are the world's most valuable sports 'franchise', worth over$4 BILLION .. I knew Texas was big and rich, but even so !
  • Options

according to the US press this week, the Cowboys are the world's most valuable sports 'franchise', worth over$4 BILLION .. I knew Texas was big and rich, but even so !

They have been for some time I believe.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2017/07/12/full-list-the-worlds-50-most-valuable-sports-teams-2017/#796b77ec4a05
  • Options
    Just got Madden for £23 at Game after trading in a few games.

In the real world, the Browns have cut Joe Haden.
  • Options
    Played through the whole Longshot last night, my grade was awful don't get me wrong but still very cliche.