Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Just did a mock draft - mixed results!
  • Options
    When do we do our mock draft ? Just before the season starts ?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    se9addick said:

When do we do our mock draft ? Just before the season starts ?

You can one whenever you want if you click draft and then 'try out a mock draft'
  • Options
    Might have missed this on earlier posts, but have you seen 'All or nothing' on amazon prime. Season 1 is the Arizona Cardinals 2015 season and season 2 is the LA Rams 2016....both really good shows. Also really enjoyed Last chance U on Netflix.
  • Options
    tommyr said:

Might have missed this on earlier posts, but have you seen 'All or nothing' on amazon prime. Season 1 is the Arizona Cardinals 2015 season and season 2 is the LA Rams 2016....both really good shows. Also really enjoyed Last chance U on Netflix.

Haven't got round to watching All or Nothing yet but have seen the clip of Jeff Fisher getting fired. Hard Knocks is usually pretty decent too - although the Rams was boring. I Love Last Chance U.
  • Options

tommyr said:

Haven't got round to watching All or Nothing yet but have seen the clip of Jeff Fisher getting fired. Hard Knocks is usually pretty decent too - although the Rams was boring. I Love Last Chance U.
    Jared Goff came over as a complete flake in my eyes, did they actually have a conversation with him before drafting him??
  • Options

tommyr said:

Jared Goff came over as a complete flake in my eyes, did they actually have a conversation with him before drafting him??
    Seemed well out of his depth and and has only ever worked in a no huddle offense. I think he will go down as a major flop in years to come. Carson Wentz however, is a real talent. Huge mistake from the Rams. They need to get Gurley going again this year.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Kenneth Dixon having surgery on a torn meniscus. Already out for four games with a suspension anyway but will be missing for even longer now.
  • Options
    Madden 18 rookie ratings out today Ross has been given a 98 speed rating fastest player in the game, yum yum!!
  • Options
    Have been a New England Pats fan since before the Robert kraft era ,seemed ideal team to support since Charltons Colin Powel and Mike Flanagan was loaned to New England Teaman soccer team for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Have been a New England Pats fan since before the Robert kraft era ,seemed ideal team to support since Charltons Colin Powel and Mike Flanagan was loaned to New England Teaman soccer team for a while.

And of course the lovely red shirts they wore.

• Options
    Flacco out 3-6 weeks now too. Just as I thought we may actually do something this year, the injuries are piling up again.
  • Options

Flacco out 3-6 weeks now too. Just as I thought we may actually do something this year, the injuries are piling up again.

Would have preferred it to be Big Ben, I expect his annual injury will come November time
  • Options
    Julio Jones managed to lose one of his $150k diamond earrings when he fell off his Jet Ski in Atlanta yesterday.....at least he didn't lose his Super Bowl ring. Oh wait :(
  • Options
    I've not posted this for a while....

CL NFL

AFC EAST:
    Bills – Avi_dAddick
    Dolphins – 9goalswentpastperry, CharltonParkLane, Hertsseasider, Jdredsox, kielyskickingboots, RomseyAddick, Simon E
    Jets - CAFCTrev, CharltonMadrid, rina
    Patriots – 56yearsofdreams, ForeverAddickted, RalphMilnesgut, sam3110, SomervilleAddick

AFC NORTH:
    Bengals - Bigbadbozman
    Browns - cafcbrown, creepyaddick
    Ravens - ChiAddick, Its_Hamer_Time, limeygent, StubleyAddick, The Red Robin
    Steelers - Ben18, bobmunro, Pedro45, ScrappyCAFC, WestSA

AFC SOUTH:
    Colts – CAFC1304, Rossman92
    Jaguars
    Texans
    Titans - tommyr

AFC WEST:
    Broncos – buckshee, Leroy Ambrose, Rothko, sonicstud85
    Chargers - andyg90, Blinkant, DamoNorthStand
    Chiefs – cafc_4life, johnny73, Minkcafc, SE7toSG3, stackitsteve
    Raiders – All_Thaid_Up, dread_pirate_addick, MrOneLung, northstandsteve, se9addick, SoundAsa£, World of Woe

NFC EAST:
    Cowboys – Bilko, Callumcafc, chester_conrad, supaclive
    Eagles – Ashdown, cypriot_addick, Low_Ears, twiggyaddick, ValleyGary
    Giants – AddicksAddict, EastStand, SuedeAdidas
    Redskins – bolloxbolder, cafckev, GoOnYouHaddocks, hudson-son-son, Miserableoldgit, Pedro45, tonyupnorth, wellingtentioned

NFC NORTH:
    Bears – addick16, andyg90, ChicagoAddick, Oh_Yoni_Boy, Wright6679
    Lions – Sparrows Lane Lion
    Packers – CAFCjoe94, Macronate
    Vikings - cafc_harry, flyingkiwiDK, Lincsaddick

NFC SOUTH:
    Buccaneers – danhughes99, Dannoo_86
    Falcons – Big C, BrentfordAddick, DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri
    Panthers
    Saints – LLMTP, philcafc

NFC WEST:
    49ers – cs1986, Missed It, NorthStandUltra, RDG, Red_James, Rob
    Cardinals
    Rams
    Seahawks - Cafcspud, thecrazyaddick

Any additions or errors, let me know.
  • Options

Would have preferred it to be Big Ben, I expect his annual injury will come November time
    No doubt. Josh Dobbs from Tennesse is adequate backup to him for once though.

Sounds like Flacco isn't as bad as first feared.

• Options
    Two places left in the Charlton Life fantasy league everyone. Message @hudson-son-son if you want in.
  • Options
    Might be worth a separate thread for it see if that gains a couple
  • Options
    Cowboys vs Cardinals tonight to kick off the pre season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Still seems so early.
  • Options

Still seems so early.
    But also a long time coming!
  • Options
    Got tickets for Eagles @ Redskins, first game of the season - pretty damned excited.
  • Options
    Tanehill out of training with non-contact knee injury.

Kaepernick?

As much as Kaepernick has been linked with the Ravens I'd rather see us go after Manziel if Flacco is a genuine concern. Better fit.
  • Options
    Tannehill might miss pre-season with a hyperextension of the knee he injured last year. Ajayi also went down with a concussion type injury. Not looking good for the Phins right now with the second toughest schedule on paper this season.
  • Options
    Jdredsox said:

Tannehill might miss pre-season with a hyperextension of the knee he injured last year. Ajayi also went down with a concussion type injury. Not looking good for the Phins right now with the second toughest schedule on paper this season.

Ah no, I saw Ajayi talk at one of those NFL Live things that Sky Sports run and he's a favourite of mine with his weird half American half English accent!
  • Options
    Anyone subscribe to NFL Gamepass - they're having shocking problems with the new app at the moment & £140 for the privilege
  • Options

Anyone subscribe to NFL Gamepass - they're having shocking problems with the new app at the moment & £140 for the privilege

Yes, I can't get the android app to work at all which is a pain as I usually chromecast from there to my TV. Seems to work OK on my laptop though. They buggered my auto renewal too, they tried to use a credit card that expired in 2013!
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Yes, I can't get the android app to work at all which is a pain as I usually chromecast from there to my TV. Seems to work OK on my laptop though. They buggered my auto renewal too, they tried to use a credit card that expired in 2013!
    I seem to have renewed relatively easily, no dramas at all, just a shame they had issues last night & no condensed game available yet