Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite chants at Charlton games

Comments

• Options

Not a Charlton one but the best one I ever heard of was when Andy Goram announced he suffered from schizophrenia. Can't remember whose fans it was but they sang "there's only 2 Andy Gorams" to him.

I think it was his own fans !!!
  • Options

Oh, and "You can stick your f*cking record up your arse" to Huddersfield!

YES !!!! I got a disapproving look from my elderly parents after I gleefully sung it loud & proud. The fact that we had gone un-noticed by the media for a number of weeks & that the only thing they reported from League One was that Huddersfield remained unbeaten week after week, even though we were winning games & not drawing them !!!
  • Options
    "Killer, Killer, Killer"
  • Options
    a team of Kermorgants is my favourite
  • Options
    We can see you holding hands.
  • Options
    Will be Saturday
    When singing we'll never see you again to ElfsborgAddick.
  • Options
    The Andy Hunt song has a cult status amongst my non Charlton supporting friends, always gets an airing on a night out.
  • Options
    When was the last time Charlton fans sang "Easy, easy" or is that passe now?
  • Options
    I think it was Donny away a couple of seasons ago..... To the Donny element.... Your grounds to big for you... Then... That stands to big for you... To...that blocks to big for you....to...that rows to big for you .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goodbye Horse for me.
  • Options

A long while ago, 1967, in fact, we beat Portsmouth 4-1 on a wet Tuesday night. Everyone huddled into the Covered End as it was peeing down. At the time, Portsmouth were undefeated and the chant of "Who's undefeated" echoed around the Covered End. It sticks in my memory!

Remember that one - you were lucky, I was at the south end getting soaked. When Pompey scored, one of 'theirs' shouted "C'mon Charlton, you're playing the champions now!" After the fourth goal went in one of 'ours' shouted "C'mon Charlton you're playing the champions now!" Much laughter in the rain!! Great days, proper Charlton.

• Options
    Hit him on the head
    Hit him on the head
    Hit him on the head with a baseball bat
    On the head on the head
  • Options
    You'll never make the station
    You'll never make the station
  • Options
    You're going home in a big white ambulance
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    We all agree Charlton Athletic are magic
  • Options
    Aah the good old days.
  • Options
    Oh Mark Fish had a wish
    He said his leaving Bolton
    Come down south and bought a house
    And now he plays for Charlton

• Options
    Sung at Hull last year at our very unlucky 6-0 defeat.............

"We're the Charlton the mighty Charlton, we always lose away", sung to the Tight Fit 80's classic of "The lion sleeps tonight".

The best away of last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not a Charlton one but the best one I ever heard of was when Andy Goram announced he suffered from schizophrenia. Can't remember whose fans it was but they sang "there's only 2 Andy Gorams" to him.

Brighton fans used to sing 'There's only two Kerry Mayos', because KM's wife was also called Kerry.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Brighton fans used to sing 'There's only two Kerry Mayos', because KM's wife was also called Kerry.
    I'm not having that, prove it.
  • Options
    The George Costa song.
  • Options
    Obika's was great
  • Options
    I always liked

Oh Nicky Bailey you are the love of my life....

An I liked Fisssssssssh

• Options

Stig said:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/5151028.Kerry_s_tribute_to_priest/
  • Options
    After the popularity of the song at the Euros... Whoever thought up the lyrics of "Just sell the club" is a genius
  • Options
    This season Millwall at home...'they're coming for you, they're coming for you, lewisham council, they're coming for you.'

Put a proper dent in their support coming as it did just after the announcement of them maybe having to nice grounds if they couldn't change the development organised by the council members. Sang it every time they started up a chant.

Hilarious.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Stig said:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/5151028.Kerry_s_tribute_to_priest/
    You got me there!