Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 3-0 Gillingham

many thanks to the the 52 Lifers who gave their marks - appreciated.
I have given an assist to DaSilva as it was from the foul on him that Holmes scored with the free kick.

Comments

• Great stuff. This such a fantastic resource for Charlton fans.

I've often wondered if might be useful have a bit at the bottom for lifers to add their 'opposition player, or players, of the match'. It might be a good way of pinpointing potential signings.
    Or perhaps that could be one for another thread?
  • Looking at the season stats, it's interesting that Lookman scored 6 goals but only had 1 assist to his name, which is fewer than even Foley! It does rather sum up his game, which is more about individual brilliance than team integration at this stage (I'm sure Everton will improve on this)

2 goals and 0 assists for Novak says it all, after he got 15 for Chesterfield last season, in not many more games...
  • JamesSeed said:

Great stuff. This such a fantastic resource for Charlton fans.

I've often wondered if might be useful have a bit at the bottom for lifers to add their 'opposition player, or players, of the match'. It might be a good way of pinpointing potential signings.
    Or perhaps that could be one for another thread?

Nice idea JS, but not for me as there is enough to do with the stats already.
  • why is ricky holmes wearing a sports bra
  • why is ricky holmes wearing a sports bra

All the players wear them these days. It has things like heart monitor and other performance info capabilities built into them.
  • Isn't he a sports science graduate as well? He probably designed it
  • redman said:

why is ricky holmes wearing a sports bra

All the players wear them these days. It has things like heart monitor and other performance info capabilities built into them.
    Didn't know that suppose with incidents like muamba all the tech is welcomed never seen one before.