Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Gillingham | Mon 17 Apr | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

Is this really known as the 'Kent derby'?

No. Charlton is in South East London
  • Options
    3-1 win. Hopefully, send those gypo's closer to the relegation zone.
  • Options
    Can you buy walk up tickets for this game ? My son wants to go with his friends.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Another point gained as we continue to limp over the safety line...and edge closer to that enviable club record of most draws in a season!
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Can you buy walk up tickets for this game ? My son wants to go with his friends.
    Thanks.

Yes, but cheaper to buy online, unless bought before 1.30pm.
  • Options
    Wiki: As part of the suburban growth of London in the 20th century, Bromley significantly increased in population and was incorporated as a municipal borough in 1903. It has developed into one of a handful of regionally significant commercial and retail districts outside central London and has formed part of Greater London since 1965, but is still considered by some to be part of Kent because of the postal county. Most of Bromley including the town centre falls under the BR1 postcode district...

I was living there in 1965 but don't remember the change happening.

• Options
    'Home Kent Derby'
    Fuck sake.
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Is this really known as the 'Kent derby'?

I classed it as a Kent Derby because both sides play in the Kent Senior Cup
    My great great grandfather was born in Deptford Kent :wink: .
  • Options
    I see they have sold over 2.100 tickets for today.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Thanks.

You could probably buy about twenty thousand, don't forget to ask for a discount.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

markmc68 said:

Thanks.

Yes, but cheaper to buy online, unless bought before 1.30pm.
    On the website says an extra £3 two hours before kick-off, quote "matchday ticket prices will increase by £3 for adults, over 65s and U21s." I am not sure who is neither an adult, over 65 or under 21!
    Suspect disabled and maybe under 11's so depending how old your kids are, you may not have to pay the surcharge.
  • Options
    Can't wait for this season to finish. Another 1-1 yawn draw. Football has been rubbish. Once again going to home games has been a chore at times, the atmosphere worse than a morgue and the one away game to MK away in the cup was dreadful especially having to endure extra time. Happy Easter everyone.
  • Options
    Flushed with success from my first correct score prediction from Friday, I'M going for the same score line again , another 1-1 in this season of draws.
  • Options
    How does Jfc get a game ahead of Ulvestad.
  • Options
    sm said:

How does Jfc get a game ahead of Ulvestad.

KR bought him in, Ulvestad was a Slade deal, KR has to prove his choice of players are best