Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Change of ownership. Change of behaviour.

Boycotters will you go back?

Or have you found something that means even if you do will it be less often?

Comments

• Options
    As promised I'll buy a season ticket for the first season and probably give it away, but the void has been filled. I will attend on an as and when basis and will miss more than I attend.
  • Options
    I will go again when work permits.
  • Options
    Yup, looking forward to it. My missus is sick of seeing me mope about the house on a Saturday.
  • Options
    Best you all get used to these people being around for a good while yet. No sign of them going anywhere. Fucking depressing isn't it?
  • Options
    It would be a bit gutting if it turned out our new owners were one of Rolands sons!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    I will start going again, but as I'm working away quite a lot now I think I'm unlikely to buy a season ticket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes boycott will be put on hold...haha...!!,Il be back there in the family stand,will also be dragging back my 6,but will be 7yr old daughter along for the next part of our history/future to be played out...she is not getting away with that easy...!!!
  • Options
    Yes, I'd go back.
    Providing there was evidence of a new broom, getting rid of the stench of the last 3 years. Visible improvement of the playing/managerial side and duchebag and nightmeire had definitely left the building.
  • Options
    Nope. It sound like a STVV scenario!
  • Options
    Yes, I'll be back. Self inflicted exile for 18 months and missing it big time. Can't promise I'd rush in and buy a ST (once bitten and all that), but I'd certainly dip my toe back in.........
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Best you all get used to these people being around for a good while yet. No sign of them going anywhere. Fucking depressing isn't it?

Have you ever bought a house?
    These things take time.
  • Options
    I'm staying away until the Belgians have well and truly gone.
  • Options
    As long as they have disappeared for good a season ticket will be top of the shopping list again.
  • Options
    I think I will see what their intentions are, and what their actions are.

If they are Roland 2.0, no, if they show good intentions (good manager, decent players etc to make a promotion push), without a doubt.
  • Options
    I had decided not to buy next season, but if new owners are in place I will buy and give them at least one season to see how they do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Missus seems to have found plenty of things for me to be doing instead of being st The Valley.....
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Sounds like several good reasons to feel obligated to buy a season ticket ;)
  • Options
    I'll give it until xmas to decide about a st. But will probably go a few times before. But I have found a life beyond Charlton at the weekend which will compete.
  • Options
    I'm itching to get back, I've earned well the amount of Saturdays I've worked but that isn't football is it
  • Options
    Depends doesn't it, if Duchatelet still owns The Valley isn't he still getting your season ticket money and other matchday revenue?
  • Options
    I will be back, I have missed going to The Valley the last couple of seasons.
  • Options
    I'll come back but It'll never be as regularly as before.
  • Options
    Will be buying two season tickets. Will make the use of my students ID. Almost three years without a season ticket cannot wait to go back to regular football.
  • Options
    Duchatelet still owns The Valley and I'll continue to stay away.
  • Options
    Will not be buying a ST as have found other things to do on a Saturday.