Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• I think he'll just PM everyone who asks
  • Sorry I have no idea why that post popped up
  • BEANBAG said:

Sorry I have no idea why that post popped up

Sad what some people will do to get to 1000 pages :wink:
  • BEANBAG said:

Sorry I have no idea why that post popped up

Because it’s the best post on this thread?
  • Do they just keep reposting inane stuff in the hope it gets closer to the target?

I mean does it even matter how long the post is in order to carry it over to a new page or is it just the number of posts.

I would be happy to hear lengthy or short views as well as actual FACTS from anyone who actually knows or has been told by someone, who they more or less trust based on the correctness of previous information, their personal connections with the sauce or source concerned, and or corroroboration from an unassociated source.

Many thanks for your ongoing amusing and insightful contributions.

Yours Du R Duchatelet
  • BEANBAG said:

No just fat old fingers and post England alcoholic euphoria

Damn and blast.

It was good though!

Let’s all have another beer. Hurrah!
  • Sponsored links:

• Dilley Dilley!
  • @JamesSeed I would keep your info to yourself if I were you. No point being shot down when something you’re told in good faith doesn’t come to fruition and you’ve shared it with all and sundry. I don’t know who to believe when it comes to this takeover that’s why I’m firmly sitting on the #TeamWIOTOS side of the fence.
  • im defo in the John Snow camp
  • Dilley Dilley!

I am starting to become a Wildling after all this nonsense.

Winter is coming?
  • Please everyone with information, lets us know on here, but please can we all be a bit more friendly to each other, it has been a great day being an England supporter in the World Cup and beating the Aussies 5-0 at cricket

J BLOCK is the only one in the know. Named his source (and is the only one that has) which is someone involved in the Aussie consortium. Will happen this week. All the rest is just noise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

Please everyone with information, lets us know on here, but please can we all be a bit more friendly to each other, it has been a great day being an England supporter in the World Cup and beating the Aussies 5-0 at cricket

J BLOCK is the only one in the know. Named his source (and is the only one that has) which is someone involved in the Aussie consortium. Will happen this week. All the rest is just noise.
    @J BLOCK is our leader.
  • We will only now who is talking crap and who has a clue once it happens.... soon I hope.
  • _MrDick said:

@JamesSeed I would keep your info to yourself if I were you. No point being shot down when something you’re told in good faith doesn’t come to fruition and you’ve shared it with all and sundry. I don’t know who to believe when it comes to this takeover that’s why I’m firmly sitting on the #TeamWIOTOS side of the fence.

And that goes for @nth london addick and @DOUCHER as well
  • PeteF said:

We will only now who is talking crap and who has a clue once it happens.... soon I hope.

I’m talking crap now and the takeover won’t change that.
  • I am in the huff, in case anyone is interested.
  • PeteF said:

We will only now who is talking crap and who has a clue once it happens.... soon I hope.

Unfortunately I see a few people jumping on the news once its confirmed to state they were right
  • dickplumb said:

I am going to say something nice and bland because I don't want to upset anyone. Fluffy Rabbits and lovely cuddly puppies.

I like puppies.
  • PeteF said:

Unfortunately I see a few people jumping on the news once its confirmed to state they were right
    Guarantee it....
  • I've heard that when this thread reaches 1,000 pages everyone gets one virgin for every post made (or a train set, take your pick) ....oh boy, oh boy, my bedroom is going to be like Clapham Junction.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!