Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• This thread almost dropped to page 2, surely we haven't run out of pot noodle jokes.

What do you call a weed smoking Noodle?
  • Scoham said:
    I assume that this is the rumoured 'statement on Wednesday'?

• That's nice.
  • Link not working for me.
  • Scoham said:
    Today marks the end of February , any take -over will now happen in March, at the earliest !!
    Another one ITK.... :wink:
  • Site's down again. I've alerted RW.

But we don't know any more than that there will be an announcement from RM. No idea what he will say.
  • ross1 said:

Scoham said:
    Today marks the end of February , any take -over will now happen in March, at the earliest !!
    Only 26 days in February now :wink:
    Must be a leap back year.

I missed that for some reason.

• Sponsored links:

• He will say RD is selling to some belgium friends.
  • Looking forward to seeing the new club badge and plans for our stadium on the peninsula.
  • Scoham said:

Link not working for me.

It says this on the link.......

As February draws to a close Richard Murray has confirmed to CAS Trust that he is planning to issue an update statement on the sale of the club later this week.

In terms of detail he will continue to be constrained by the terms of the non disclosure agreements which are in place but he is very conscious of the level of interest among Charlton fans about the issue of the club's ownership and the frustration many are feeling about the current situation. We anticipate that he will be seeking to keep fans as well informed as possible.
  • I would not be surprised at all if he announces that "they cannot come to an agreement" and any takeover if off until at least the end of the season.

wouldnt surpise me!
  • Sponsored links:

• I would not be surprised at all if he announces that "they cannot come to an agreement" and any takeover if off until at least the end of the season.

Something like this I reckon..
    “All parties are working hard to get a deal over the line. No more so than RD. we have to be patient. It’s quite possible no deal will be concluded until the end of 2020 at the earliest blah, blah, blah”
  • Rowlands new venture post CAFC. Hope the Coe bites him on the arse :wink:
  • He will say Roland has changed his mind, because of the fans adulation he WILL keep going, and an effigy of him will replace Sam Bartram,s one.

• @cafcdave123 how much were your socks mate?

I'm not surprised. We're worth £75M and our value is increasing by the day :smile:
  • edited February 2018
    Addickted said:

@castrust how far does it go before Murray gets challenged on what would appear to be another delaying tactic, which seems to me to be nothing other than preventing any kind of protest from happening again?

Wouldn't hold your breath, mate.
  • He'll say Roland saw the crowd saturday and all the extra drink and food purchased as well as the merchandise purchased from the club shop and he reckons he has been forgiven and can make a go of this .

well done everyone
  • edited February 2018

Site's down again. I've alerted RW.

But we don't know any more than that there will be an announcement from RM. No idea what he will say.

https://www.castrust.org/2018/02/murray-issue-update-week/
    Seems to be working now but Murray is headless!
  • JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

JamesSeed said:

Scoham said:

Any rumours today?

Heard some good news about the sale from someone more ITK than me yesterday. He’s on here but is discreet.
    I am now less worried than I was before.
    Go on then ... I don’t get all this smoke and mirrors, if you’ve heard something just say it
    I have said all I know. Someone I respect a great deal said there’s some good news coming soon re the takeover. If they want to add more on here I’m sure they will. But it was someone who gave me a piece of info some weeks ago that turned out to be correct. So I’m hoping this will too. It’s not someone who posts that sort of info on here.
    Anyway, I feel less despondent now than I did a few days ago, so wanted to share.
    Is your good news James, Murray making a statement this week?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!