Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• What's that? Could it be the sound of a banhammer being raised above @conanbarbarialles' head?
  • You're all wrong it will be announced tomorrow. I hope
  • Dazzler21 said:

You're all wrong it will be announced tomorrow. I hope

Yes, manana, as I've said before.
  • edited February 2018
    SE23 said:

My user name has no geographical basis on where I reside. The mods can checkout where I am. Let's just say all the ITK comments are false. There is a large cooperation that are interested in this part of the world but actually Roland is holding off because he wants to see where are come May. So yes he is gambling but nothing happing until May. My people wanted a quick cheaper buy but while promotion is still a possibility Roland will hang it out and get more from the the party(s) involved!

But if this is true (I'm not saying it isn't), the simple solution is for RD to do a similar deal as to when he bought Charlton.
    The price is plus £X (say £5M) if Charlton are promoted at the end of the season. A very simple solution.
    Also, why would Murray suggest a deal could be done by end of February ?
  • Scoham said:

Takeover of League 1 club completed...

Thank God it’s not us. No chance of spelling his name right. Plus “Thanakarnjanasuth out” would be a tough one...
    Thanks, but no Thanakarnjanasuth?

Nah...More of a fanzine headline.
  • It's going to be sad watching this thread slowing sinking down to page two.
  • No sliding down the page please
  • Sponsored links:

• In a minute there is time for decisions and revisions
    Which a minute will reverse.

Eliot (not Paul).
  • So basically, there is more chance of the sale being completed promptly if we get hammered by Shrewsbury ?
  • Sorry folks, no Euromillions win, I've let everybody down.
  • I thought that time is a concept by which we measure our pain
  • seth plum said:

Sorry folks, no Euromillions win, I've let everybody down.

£78 million is not enough I'm afraid - sorry guys.

Now where did I put that Bentley brochure?
  • Midway down the front page

This cannot be allowed

***Bump***
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43154066

An interesting situation as the new Oxford owner used to part own Reading, and still owns the land around the ground which he wants to fill up with flats...
    Thanakarnjanasuth, alongside his sister Lady Sasima Srivikorn and majority owner Narin Niruttinanon, bought the Royals in September 2014.

The trio sold a 75% stake last May to Chinese brother and sister Dai Yongge and Dai Xiu Li but retained ownership of land around the Madejski Stadium and its hotel, which have been earmarked for future development.
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43154066

An interesting situation as the new Oxford owner used to part own Reading, and still owns the land around the ground which he wants to fill up with flats...

Thanakarnjanasuth, alongside his sister Lady Sasima Srivikorn and majority owner Narin Niruttinanon, bought the Royals in September 2014.

The trio sold a 75% stake last May to Chinese brother and sister Dai Yongge and Dai Xiu Li but retained ownership of land around the Madejski Stadium and its hotel, which have been earmarked for future development.
    Sounds a mess.
  • Sponsored links:

• I see the Euro Lottery was won by someone in the UK 78m just enough to buy CAFC.
  • Dansk_Red said:

I see the Euro Lottery was won by someone in the UK 78m just enough to buy CAFC.

You don't expect me to give most of it to buy the club, surely?
  • Who's in the VIP seats today then?
  • bobmunro said:

seth plum said:

Sorry folks, no Euromillions win, I've let everybody down.

£78 million is not enough I'm afraid - sorry guys.

Now where did I put that Bentley brochure?
    Bentley brochure.....come come my man.
    They present you with a personalised Bentley sales pack individually produced for your exclusive perusal.
    Brochure indeed......!!!!

• After today’s ‘taming by the Shrew’ I’m desperate for something positive on the takeover. What you got?
  • After today’s ‘taming by the Shrew’ I’m desperate for something positive on the takeover. What you got?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUwbXqGsCI
  • Who's in the VIP seats today then?

Paul May by all accounts!
    Who?
  • That painted picture of Roland selling the club before the football for a 5er Feb the 24th game at home to Shrewsbury.

Packed valley celebrating and we win ...keeping the playoff hope alive.

Sort of didn't quite pan out that way in the end.

Huh
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!