Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sale of Charlton - (Page 1,692, Cardiff Chairman Mehmet Dalman linked)

1158315841586158815891745

Comments

  • Fumbluff said:
    What division are we in?
    Whatever ********* division we want
  • 1586, Vanguard the first Royal Navy ship to bear the name is launched at Woolwich.
  • Think they are just sorting out Lookman's sell on clause
  • We have to assume that with no news coming now from anyone that was ITK, then everything has either fallen through, or everyone has walked away, or RD has asked to much and all deal(s) are off the table. I think we must be resigned to having RD here for a very long foreseeable future, and that going to meet LVT for anymore procrastination's is completely pointless. 
    You may be right but with Roland never assume anything, we can't apply logic to the workings of his irrational mind.
  • We have to assume that with no news coming now from anyone that was ITK, then everything has either fallen through, or everyone has walked away, or RD has asked to much and all deal(s) are off the table. I think we must be resigned to having RD here for a very long foreseeable future, and that going to meet LVT for anymore procrastination's is completely pointless. 
    Or, alternatively, we could assume that no one was really 'ITK'!!!
  • Thank you Airman. Hardly encouraging is it.
  • Sponsored links:


  • I would not be surprised if thats what he is already saying but probably a lot more than £35m. 
  • How about Duchatelet gets "creative" and sells the whole club and ground for £1 and gets £35m when we reach the premier League
    ....unless he dies first. Then the land at the ground and training centre are put into trust for the future.

    I know this to be true as I have seen a draft press release which I reproduce below

    ‘In honour of this fantastic gesture, the toilets/smoking room at the rear of the covered end will be named after him, and pictures of his winning smile will be etched onto the bottom of the urinals and pans.

    A spokesman said that he ‘expects the aim of supporters to improve considerably leading to a saving in cleaning costs, which was a cause close to his heart where his wallet was kept.’

    Chairman of the CAFC supporters club on hearing of his death said ‘good’.
  • Redrobo said:
    How about Duchatelet gets "creative" and sells the whole club and ground for £1 and gets £35m when we reach the premier League
    ....unless he dies first. Then the land at the ground and training centre are put into trust for the future.

    I know this to be true as I have seen a draft press release which I reproduce below

    ‘In honour of this fantastic gesture, the toilets/smoking room at the rear of the covered end will be named after him, and pictures of his winning smile will be etched onto the bottom of the urinals and pans.

    A spokesman said that he ‘expects the aim of supporters to improve considerably leading to a saving in cleaning costs, which was a cause close to his heart where his wallet was kept.’

    Chairman of the CAFC supporters club on hearing of his death said ‘good’.
    That's total b*llocks & should be treated with the disdain it deserves. 




    There is NO CAFC supporters club ! 
  • How about Duchatelet gets "creative" and sells the whole club and ground for £1 and gets £35m when we reach the premier League
    Certainly better than he keeps losing 10m a year then even more when we hit league 2 and the conference and he has to give the lot away for nowt at all.
  • How about Duchâtelet takes the purchase price of the club when he bought it (£18m), writes off all the debt he has lodged the club with through his ridiculous mistakes, takes a hit of oooh day £18m as the value of the players at the time of acquisition now no longer at the club less the value of the current contracts on the books and sells the club for.....

    Nil

    lock, stock and fair price. 

    Wanker. 
  • The price doesn't matter. Roland said so to Jim White, live on national radio.
  • We have to assume that with no news coming now from anyone that was ITK, then everything has either fallen through, or everyone has walked away, or RD has asked to much and all deal(s) are off the table. I think we must be resigned to having RD here for a very long foreseeable future, and that going to meet LVT for anymore procrastination's is completely pointless. 
    The club told a reporter on Monday that it was still talking to three separate parties - nothing new there and probably not worth publishing but that’s their position. 

    Separately, De Turck is telling bidders that they need to be “creative” about payments for future success to meet Duchatelet’s valuation. What that means to me is that Duchatelet is still trying to get buyers to pay for his mistakes with the extra value they create from their own investment, which is the roadblock.

    Well, Duchatelet was certainly creative in running up those losses. 
  • edited March 21
    There’s a fella on Twitter who DMs me from time to time with info. He seems to have a contact inside the club, as his info seems to have some relation to what’s going on. 

    Anyway, he’s just messaged me to say there may be new investors. They are, he says, Indian, and are involved in the cricket world. 
    I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth in this whatsoever unfortunately, so don’t shoot the messenger.

    Let’s hope it’s not another googly. 
  • Sponsored links:


  • JamesSeed said:
    There’s a fella on Twitter who DMs me from time to time with info. He seems to have a contact inside the club, as his info seems to have some relation to what’s going on. 

    Anyway, he’s just messaged me to say there may be new investors. They are, he says, Indian, and are involved in the cricket world. 
    I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth in this whatsoever unfortunately, so don’t shoot the messenger.

    Let’s hope its not another googly. 
    Why not?  every other fucker has had a nibble if you believe it.    BTW, the Turkmenistan bid how far along is that?
  • JamesSeed said:
    There’s a fella on Twitter who DMs me from time to time with info. He seems to have a contact inside the club, as his info seems to have some relation to what’s going on. 

    Anyway, he’s just messaged me to say there may be new investors. They are, he says, Indian, and are involved in the cricket world. 
    I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth in this whatsoever unfortunately, so don’t shoot the messenger.

    Let’s hope its not another googly. 
    That's just a load of Sitting Bull.
  • Apologies: missing apostrophe. Duly edited. 

    I’m positive he’s bowled a wide. I’m playing a straight bat here. But will this be a five day test, or a one day wonder?
    More likely a washout. 
  • Load load of old bails if you ask me 😀, sorry 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Apologies: missing apostrophe. Duly edited. 

    I’m positive he’s bowled a wide. I’m playing a straight bat here. But will this be a five day test, or a one day wonder?
    More likely a washout. 


    I am not getting excited, I have been caught out too many times now.

  • JamesSeed said:
    There’s a fella on Twitter who DMs me from time to time with info. He seems to have a contact inside the club, as his info seems to have some relation to what’s going on. 

    Anyway, he’s just messaged me to say there may be new investors. They are, he says, Indian, and are involved in the cricket world. 
    I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth in this whatsoever unfortunately, so don’t shoot the messenger.

    Let’s hope it’s not another googly. 
    Are they a father and son outfit called Miandad?
  • So the fosters is off the table now bring on the cobra and kingfisher the beer is getting better 
  • Hope it’s not the Venky’s 
  • Reckon this one is going wide, I'd like to know who's playing third man in all of this, hopefully they hit Roland for six and he's forced to own up to have nothing but a short mid wicket. If this doesn't go through, well, I'll be stumped
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!