Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

I arrive at Heathrow at 15:20 tomorrow. Please let me turn my phone on when I land to find good news!! Please!!

I'll text you to remind you you and the missus are going to Niagara Falls, Vancouver, Jasper and Vancouver Island with your brother and family :-) What else do you want?

• Options

Why would Lee Bower be so keen on continuing , Roly is just selling any assets , as in Konsa , Bauer maybe on his way , we have two young lads facing trail possibly

This. If I was Bowyer I'd walk. Tell RD to his face what an utter cnut he is & tell him to try & find a manager now. Only way to get RD to sell is to have no staff that mean anything....he is already without a CEO & Finance Directors.....and no gialkeeping coach. NO manager outside the club would take the job on. Tell the EFL to do their job & ban RD for running an incompetent ship.

I am so totally pissed off with it all.
    I would put money on an out of work manager wanting the job
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I wake up and realised I’ve pissed the bed

Even worse than that for me, I'm afraid.

• Options
    Way I see it Roland doesn't want to fund the club for another season. Depleted squad, no ceo or cfo he doesn't want to spend anymore money hence Bowyer again is caretaker.

Next few days will be key if they are talking face to face
  • Options

Why would Lee Bower be so keen on continuing , Roly is just selling any assets , as in Konsa , Bauer maybe on his way , we have two young lads facing trail possibly

This. If I was Bowyer I'd walk. Tell RD to his face what an utter cnut he is & tell him to try & find a manager now. Only way to get RD to sell is to have no staff that mean anything....he is already without a CEO & Finance Directors.....and no gialkeeping coach. NO manager outside the club would take the job on. Tell the EFL to do their job & ban RD for running an incompetent ship.

We’d only be left with someone like Paul Jewell at this rate
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Ok ill broker the dal.

Redhenry’s Saudis chuck him £50m cash. Roland goes off and buys a massive pile of cocaine and smiles into the sunset.

The Saudis have played a brilliant poker face from the start and will plough money into us like nobody’s busineess because they know exactly what our potential is.

40k stadium within 2 years and the training ground is doubled in size.

And then I wake up and realised I’ve pissed the bed and the club are still a clusterfuck

Sooner or later they will presumably turn up somewhere else & do precisely that :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's the not knowing that kills you. One of the parties make a definitive decision for god's sake.
  • Options

Says it all. Out of work manager who only wants a pay cheque regardless of the last few years of chaos due to the owner rolys puppet that’s all they would be
  • Options

Swisdom said:

You wake up and you’ve pissed in Swisoms bed?
    Would love to piss in rolys bed
  • Options

Swisdom said:

with him in it
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Swisdom said:

with him in it
    with his arms folded and pennies on his eyes!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    DOUCHER said:

Just hope the konsa sale and bowyer announcement is indeed the actions that convince the aussies that rd won't reduce on the price agreed - I have a feeling it may just happen now - ultimately, if muir is that rich and wants it to happen, it will, otherwise it's been a waste of time. I feel more confident it's about to happen than at any other time

The question is does Muir want it that much?
    Having it out there that a Saudi prince walked away after bidding £40.5M has to worry the other investors on the aussie side with regards as to how much it's going to cost long term to realise their aim.
    The Saudi probably has a lot more than the combined wealth of the aussie consortium to get us to the promised land.
    Thats why I believe Muir might not want to put any more of his own in.
    Remember they've only collectively spent a million so far, a possible £200M more might be out of reach.
  • Options
    Mametz said:

Davo55 said:

Mrkinski said:

I'm beginning to think that if Douchebag remains - I need to go further than my season-ticket boycott, and move to a total boycott.

I am thinking the same.
    Me too. Sad times.
    It is sad, but the involvement of RD was the reason why I felt that a total boycott was necessary beginning in the 16/17 season.
    Bit late by then!
  • Options
    It's taken 3 weeks to get from 800 pages to 900.I reckon we'll reach the thousand in less than one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wasn't it a Kuwaiti rather than Saudi who walked away? I seem to remember it was because their economy tanked.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Two parties still negotiating according to Trust interview with Murray. WTF...
  • Options

Wasn't it a Kuwaiti rather than Saudi who walked away? I seem to remember it was because their economy tanked.

No it was a Saudi. who couldn't wait
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    castrust said:

Trust speak to Richard Murray regarding takeover delay https://www.castrust.org/2018/06/richard-murray-two-parties-still-negotiating/

He claims that there is still a British party involved.

Seems curious to me that absolutely nothing has leaked around this British interest (assuming it's not the Donald Muir one). Unless it's a British group fronting for the Saudis? Something smells dodgy.
  • Options

Two parties still negotiating according to Trust interview with Murray. WTF...

Jesus wept.
  • Options
    Can't believe it's been 14 months.

Can you remember what you were doing when you heard?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!