Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Oi you lot.
    That's my catchphrase
  • Options

Funny how a few results can paper over some cracks.

Then the harsh reality hits that we are losing Grant, Aribo, Bauer and others within the next six months and you remember how much of a dick Roland truly is.

Just sell the club and...

Speaking on behalf of the boycotters a few results have not papered over the cracks. The harsh reality is we are still owned by Roland.

Top six, mid table or relegation zone makes no difference to me, if Roland is here I am not.

#notapennymore
    As is your right.

• Options

Then the harsh reality hits that we are losing Grant, Aribo, Bauer and others within the next six months and you remember how much of a dick Roland truly is.

Speaking on behalf of the boycotters a few results have not papered over the cracks. The harsh reality is we are still owned by Roland.

Top six, mid table or relegation zone makes no difference to me, if Roland is here I am not.

#notapennymore
    Just support the team mate, you keep missing the point.......................

#napm
  • Options
    Addickted said:

RedChaser said:

Sounds like Tango man's popularity amongst Addicks is on the rise whilst his old adversary Muzza's has gone in the opposite direction. Funny old world isn't it :open_mouth: .

He's still a two watch wanker.

He looks like Shane Warne after a face lift and face peel.
  • Options

Addickted said:

RedChaser said:

Sounds like Tango man's popularity amongst Addicks is on the rise whilst his old adversary Muzza's has gone in the opposite direction. Funny old world isn't it :open_mouth: .

He doesn't appear to be putting any spin into his comments.
  • Options

Addickted said:

RedChaser said:

I'll raise you.

He looks like a Glaswegian lap dancer!
  • Options
    1496 pages. Getting closer
  • Options

1496 pages. Getting closer

If only the takeover was as close.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was watching that Sunderland thing on Netflix and in the last episode it sounded like the previous owner wrote off the debt, and then found a buyer pretty quickly. Does anyone know how much it sold for?
  • Options
    So what? Vainglorious White's 'scoop' was nothing of the sort and he was chastised for it. Three weeks later his bogus info remains just that and he stil has egg on his face.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

So what? Vainglorious White's 'scoop' was nothing of the sort and he was chastised for it. Three weeks later his bogus info remains just that and he stil has egg on his face.
    Haven’t we all Redskin, haven’t we all.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Oh dear.
    How sad.
    Never mind.

Nothings happening.

Fecking Douchebag!
  • Options
    All gone quiet.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

JamesSeed said:

Redskin said:

Haven’t we all Redskin, haven’t we all.
    Not all of us, no.
    Yawn
  • Options
    There’s a very strong rumour that Duchatelet is thinking about selling Charlton. I wouldn’t say it’s imminent but I’ve heard through the Grapevine that there’s a Seed of truth it’s on his to do list. I’m not saying he will yell from his Soapbox but due to being Badger Ed in Sint Truiden this rumour is as sound as a pound and not from some SillyBilly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another club for sale,perhaps.
    Huddersfield Town owner Dean Hoyle is open to takeover offers as he weighs up the possibility of relinquishing control of his boyhood club.

Hoyle has been majority shareholder for the last decade, taking the Terriers from League One to the Premier League and securing their first year in the top flight since 1972.

Sportsmail understands the 51-year-old has deployed at least one advisor to sound out any potential interested parties. A club of Huddersfield's size would expect to fetch in excess of £80million.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6628501/Huddersfield-owner-Dean-Hoyle-open-offers-buy-Premier-League-strugglers.html
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Exactly!!! @Airman Brown

• Options

By that metric Charlton might be worth around £6M

Yes. If Charlton's income was roughly on par with Huddersfield's this season.
  • Options

By that metric Charlton might be worth around £6M

Roland, will never get that much
  • Options
    Jim White currently talking to Shaun Harvey EFL chief about the 'fit & proper' test & our current situation on TalkSport.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!