Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    I have a feeling today could be the day the sale gets concluded. But there's only one reason I have drawn that conclusion. It's because Roland *hasn't* said it would happen today. And, based on the reliability of every uttering he's made since the terrible day he bought the club, him not saying Charlton will be sold today convinces me it might be.
  • Options

Unless you live inside the head of Roland Duchatelet you can't be ITK. What he may say and what he does aren't on the same page so even if the draft copy of a sale is agreed and waiting for both parties to sign he can still change his mind because he may be a sadist as well as a Shitweasel.

Spot on......I have been questioning his mental state for sometime now.

• Options
    Chizz said:

I have a feeling today could be the day the sale gets concluded. But there's only one reason I have drawn that conclusion. It's because Roland *hasn't* said it would happen today. And, based on the reliability of every uttering he's made since the terrible day he bought the club, him not saying Charlton will be sold today convinces me it might be.

But he did say it would happen this month
  • Options
    Relax everyone , Richard Murray said it should happen in February
  • Options

20??
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Unless you live inside the head of Roland Duchatelet you can't be ITK. What he may say and what he does aren't on the same page so even if the draft copy of a sale is agreed and waiting for both parties to sign he can still change his mind because he may be a sadist as well as a Shitweasel.

As a reminder a copy of the sale agreement was lodged with the EFL last year. Whether that was signed or not I don’t know, but it would be subject to EFL approval in any event. I doubt if the EFL would understand RD then reneging on that agreement and there is no indication from them that he did. It may well be of course that that agreement was always a fantasy as it was undeliverable, but it was agreed.
  • Options
    He is resolutely sticking to an impossible figure. An impossible demand even if we accept he was around in the 60s. Fortunately, his heirs won't need to save face. We could be in for a long wait.
  • Options
    Spanish said:

20??
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Chizz said:

Oh right. Well next month it is then.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    This thread is spending most of its life now edging close to page two of CL. As they say here when the stock market tanks... it smells like capitulation. I think people are giving up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

ross1 said:

Chizz said:

Oh right. Well next month it is then.
    You all keep forgetting to ask what YEAR.
  • Options
    1500 pages is in sight
  • Options
    If I was selling a house at this time of year with Brexit looming and an international financial crisis widely predicted....etc etc etc.....
  • Options
    Had a weird dream last night. Simon Jordan bought Charlton. Scary thing was, I was alright with it.
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Had a weird dream last night. Simon Jordan bought Charlton. Scary thing was, I was alright with it.

For me that would be a nightmare not a dream.
    As much as I hate Roland I would not want tango man anywhere near our club.
  • Options
    Have to admit I think this won't be settled until end of season -earliest. Hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Just been listening back to Getting To Know The Network. Reminds of us how much we wasn't fully aware that we was screwed before he bought us but his management choices has made us worse, but at least most bills have been paid. Could be the reason why so many groups are being careful in the purchase, as there must be so much wrong that we're not fully aware off.
  • Options
    Talksport Twitter just now:

Coming up:

How to sell #NUFC and #CAFC
  • Options

Coming up:

Bet they're talking about Crewe.
  • Options

Coming up:

Clickbait
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Jim Windbag on Talkshite about to talk about us again. I can’t wait. Coming up next apparently.
  • Options
    Jordan talking sense again.
  • Options
    On now

• Options
    Can someone give a short summary of what Jordan is saying please.
  • Options
    what is being said?
  • Options
    To summarise: RD and Ashley are asking too much for their respective clubs.

Jordan also dismissed White's claim that "the money has been lodged" with regard to our sale.
  • Options
    Jordan on the money it hates me to say
  • Options

To summarise: RD and Ashley are asking too much for their respective clubs.

Jordan also dismissed White's claim that "the money has been lodged" with regard to our sale.

thanks
  • Options

Jordan on the money it hates me to say

Yes mate, I agree
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!