Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Redrobo said:
    robroy said:
    Just completed her GCSE in football club management

Would you?

Looks like richard Murray ffs 
    So a maybeeeeee?
    why not Murray has been shafting us for sometime, about time we return the favour
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Solidgone said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I've heard Dalman's bid is 'parked', so has walked away from discussions, but possibly not from attempt to buy the club. Apologies if this is common knowledge.
    Cheers @JamesSeed I assume this means he has set out his stool and is holding to it.
    No shit Sherlock 🕵️‍♀️ 😊
    There's an irony to you commenting. 
    Baloo the bear having a dump in the woods? I think that bit was edited out of the Jungle Book 😉
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    1913, Arsenal move from Plumstead to Highbury. Obviously scared of the mighty Addicks.
    Actually, they (Arsenal that is), were second fiddle at the time and were well aware of that being likely to continue for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    robroy said:
    Just completed her GCSE in football club management

Would you?

Looks like richard Murray ffs 
    So a maybeeeeee?
    why not Murray has been shafting us for sometime, about time we return the favour
    Crack on then mate.
  • Options
    The wait goes on for a takeover.
    I though you was in the know ?

🤣
  • Options
    The wait goes on for a takeover.
    I though you was in the know ?

🤣
    No Henry is.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    If I was to say it’s a crucial ten days for the Aussies would you lot crucify me if nothing happens?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    If I was to say it’s a crucial ten days for the Aussies would you lot crucify me if nothing happens?
    I wouldn’t but if you did say that, I would ask why was it?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    I don’t know that one. But you Humm it son and I’ll play it. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Is it something you're likely to say?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Not again!!!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Nope 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I will - I mean I would.
  • Options
    1913, Arsenal move from Plumstead to Highbury. Obviously scared of the mighty Addicks.
    Actually, they (Arsenal that is), were second fiddle at the time and were well aware of that being likely to continue for the foreseeable future.
    ????
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Yes.
    Because you have been waffling o  for about two years. 
    And your Aussies lot are seriously getting on my tits. 
    Oi ! 

Get your own material ! 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    At least it’s not two chuffing weeks... :)
  • Options
    In reality it's too late for any takeover to make much difference to the 1st half of the season. If Bowyer had been given £10m a month ago then yes we would have been able to bring in "better" players but instead we'd planned his squad on "Roland's" budget.
  • Options
    razil said:
    JamesSeed said:
    At least it’s not two chuffing weeks... :)
    Unless he means 10 business days 😬
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    Course not... Although got a lovely view ready for you...

Might even say breathtaking... ;)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!