Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Reams has a strike rate that makes Simon Church look prolific . I don’t believe a word . 
    Not having that, having seen the size of the dude I have to disagree with you.
  • Options
    WIOTOS
  • Options
    WIOTOS
    WRCSIT
    When Richard Cawley Says It's True
  • Options
    Fairly sure the OS won’t be commenting on the Bank of England first release of £5 note. 
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    Isn't Reams also head of the super duper "watch this space" fans forum set up with Meire? So yes he's well connected. 
    Did I miss it or is it still in the planning stage like the organisation set up that would blow CARD out of the water & he would represent all season ticket holders. For what I don't know but unless you opt out then you're in :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCBell said:
    Monday Dalman will be announced. 
    But it is already Monday? Which Monday?
    Monday 1st July
  • Options
    If these fish puns don't stop, I'm going to batter someone. And can everyone please quote their source. Tartar
    Fixed
  • Options
    I don’t know if I am making 2+2 = 5 here......but it’s interesting that Aribo still (as far as we know), hasn’t signed for Rangers.......Mmmmmm I wonder?
    Could also be the reason for the takeover not happening

i.e. Roland might want that compensation fee from Rangers as one more player sale to go into his pocket
    The only place I haven't ever known the phrase Trousered to be used is Charlton life.
    Oi, I used it in one of my posts, a couple of days ago .... "Lyle Taylor is under contract, he can't just up sticks and go. Whether old Duchatelet thinks he can flog him and trouser a few extra bob, who knows - but right now, he's under contract."

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/3570406#Comment_3570406

I demand recognition, written apology and the sale of Charlton Athletic FC as compensation.

Thank you.

• Options
    Did you know that Mehmet Dalman was once on Crystal palace's books as a schoolboy?
     Why the LoLs?

its actually true.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I predict we get sold on page 1905. Happyvalley will be able to post it was the year of our founding on the day we are sold. Nice symmetry.
  • Options
    I predict we get sold on page 1905. Happyvalley will be able to post it was the year of our founding on the day we are sold. Nice symmetry.
    Long before then. 
    It will be 1815 - Battle of Waterloo. 
    I have no inside info of any sort, but I reckon Monday 1st July is a good day for the old Belgian to sell. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Addickted glad someone else is deluded like me clutching at any straw we can.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Is Richard Murrary stopping the club from getting sold?

I know Roland comes out with some absolute waffle...and almost everything he says and does is utterly ridiculous.

I'm starting to believe Murrary is playing a much bigger part in this.

Quite possibly the biggest snake of them all.

I fear he is stopping the club from being sold.

His behaviour absolutely stinks.

The lies.

The tactical words....the quietness.

What has he done to the club????
    What motive would he have?
  • Options
    Rob said:
    Dave2l said:

I know Roland comes out with some absolute waffle...and almost everything he says and does is utterly ridiculous.

The lies.

The aussies want to keep him around but Dalman does not so he’s jeopardising the chances of a Dalman takeover? (just speculating).
  • Options
    Rob said:
    Dave2l said:

The lies.

The blokes a snake.

I know he sabotaged Peter Varney's investment approach 3/4 years ago.

It all kind of adds up to be honest.

His behaviour has been very very odd throughout the last 5+ years.

The deflection of blame and responsibility - RM is good at it.  
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    BTW, Blackpool sold for just £10M. That includes the training ground, stadium, club and even a hotel.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!