Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    What have I missed?
    Nothing much, just some casual racism and the Aussies lowering their offer despite RD already saying it's not enough
  • Options
    Plus that stuff too yeah.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    The Aussies have reduced their price. They’re now willing to take the club off Roland’s hands for £30m.
    30m and they will cover the director loans so effectively the offer is 37m?
    Or 30m and Roland has to cover them so effectively the offer is 23m?

1st one might have a chance, 2nd one will surely get laughed at.
  • Options
    Time to get back on to the takeover folks. I’m sure we can all agree on that!! Any more snippets anyone?
  • Options
    I thought paddy was called paddy because of a Irish link. Opps is that racist sorry. Didn’t realise he was called paddy for the field he works in. Oh is that racist again sorry.Then again we’re all racists ain’t we really. 
  • Options
    Nice to see so many of our posters are stuck in the 1970s - you can't beat comedy based around dated racial stereotypes. Some classic stuff on here and its as funny today as it was forty years ago.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    sam3110 said:
    What have I missed?
    Nothing much, just some casual racism and the Aussies lowering their offer despite RD already saying it's not enough
    Aussies lowering what they’ll accept, in order to get the sale through. They were asking for 33m, now 30m. 
  • Options
    My god the world today is PC mad Seth have a drink and chill.its not like I’m a labour member picking on the Jews 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My god the world today is PC mad Seth have a drink and chill.its not like I’m a labour member picking on the Jews 
    Classic.
  • Options
    Someone?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    The Aussies have reduced their price. They’re now willing to take the club off Roland’s hands for £30m.
    It would be helpful if you would expand on this @JamesSeed

are you saying that over the last 2 years in L1 the Aussies have had a bid lodged with the club higher than £30m. This price we have been told was agreed and accepted by Roland and just waiting on them to complete paperwork (or actually finance the bid if you want to look at it differently). 

And now now we are at a higher level they have reduced their bid?
  • Options
    @JamesSeed   Do you know why they've suddenly lowered their offer?

Has Dalman had a lower offer accepted and they're not happy?
    Do they want to put the 3m difference towards director loans?
    Have they decided that with Bauer and probably Aribo going, the club is worth 3m less?
  • Options

Not sure if this has been posted on here - Tommy D makes it sound like the takeover could be close.
  • Options
    Has been posted....think more people are in shock of how much of a pleb Driesen is!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Enough please. No more of this off topic. 

Some posts have have been removed. If anyone wishes to discuss further please take off board with a moderator. 

Thanks

now back to the Takeover thread...
    I appreciate 'some' posts have been removed...off topic and all that. I am intrigued to know why some have not been removed.
  • Options
    Has been posted....think more people are in shock of how much of a pleb Driesen is!
    Really ? 
    I thought that was well known
  • Options
    Really ? 
    I thought that was well known
    Haha true! But that comment really cemented the fact!
  • Options
    I appreciate from his reaction that he didn't mean it. If you read the thread and don't just skim for jokes/ puns, it was pretty obvious,  though. 
    I think it was pretty obvious he was not linking it. Maybe you subconsciously look for these things and enjoy jumping on them?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Redrobo said:
    I appreciate from his reaction that he didn't mean it. If you read the thread and don't just skim for jokes/ puns, it was pretty obvious,  though. 
    I think it was pretty obvious he was not linking it. Maybe you subconsciously look for these things and enjoy jumping on them?
    Jeez we're all full of the joys at the moment, aren't we? That post was extremely bad taste imo - I accepted above that was probably unintended, though Exiled hasn't exactly apologised. Instead I'm still getting flak for calling it out? 
  • Options
    The seller wants to sell - nobody has bought in two years - I would think £30m is a more than a reasonable offer!
  • Options
    BBC reporting takeover closing in
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!