Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Olly has definitely missed a trick not re-tweeting that one then. Bet old yellow tooth would love to read that “accidental” come and get me...
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Olly has definitely missed a trick not re-tweeting that one then. Bet old yellow tooth would love to read that “accidental” come and get me...
    Instant dismissal I would have thought.
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    Simonsen said:
    Bilko said:
    Bilko said:
    Just checked with the Clarendon and they have a Steve Dowman! who remembers him????? 
    I know bolloxbolder remembers him.
    I remember his own goal v Cardiff!
    Not sure, I thought it was against The Massives, I could be wrong.

Home to Sheff Wed 1983-84. Lobbed Nicky Johns in a 1-1 draw (Hales pen). Had a nightmare debut away to Brentford in the Milk Cup. Got torn apart by Francis Joseph.

Did score some decent goals...mainly headers including two v Barnsley in the 5-3 win.

I also remember one against Leeds on a Thursday night.

Volley from about 12 yards (and correct...a very rare Thursday night game). Won 2-0...Kevin Smith got the other one with a similar strike....also at the away end.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Redrobo said:
    Fumbluff said:
    It would be if someone knew of somebody who was vindicated enough to forward to someone within the Charlton organisation who had a grudge against him
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Fumbluff said:
    It would be if someone knew of somebody who was vindicated enough to forward to someone within the Charlton organisation who had a grudge against him
    Nothing to stop us in helping find him another job #uselessfeckerlookingforwork
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Redrobo said:
    Fumbluff said:
    Nothing to stop us in helping find him another job #uselessfeckerlookingforwork
    Think that I was suggesting, the problem is I’m not in the know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    PaddyP17 said:
    These jokes all look the same to me.
    Please can we not - I hear this sort of stuff every week, and reading it "in jest" is properly tiresome - and worse coming from fellow Charlton fans
    Whose a little old Mr Misery guts today then...........bless. :smiley:
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I honestly think aiming anger at Thomas Driesen is ridiculous. He is some young lad who has been given an opportunity to probably do his dream job. The shit-show that has unfurled over the past five years isn't his fault.

Roland has created this Charlton shaped misery ditch..

Agree that it's down to Roland - but what wound me up was the little wombat had his picture taken with the trophy at Wembley - like he'd contributed towards winning it!
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I honestly think aiming anger at Thomas Driesen is ridiculous. He is some young lad who has been given an opportunity to probably do his dream job. The shit-show that has unfurled over the past five years isn't his fault.

Roland has created this Charlton shaped misery ditch..

Thanks Thomas.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    PaddyP17 said:
    Please can we not - I hear this sort of stuff every week, and reading it "in jest" is properly tiresome - and worse coming from fellow Charlton fans
    Whose a little old Mr Misery guts today then...........bless.
     Mr Misery Guts as you put it... Has Chinese relatives I believe... Or at least far eastern relatives.

Remember everybody it's only racist if you're white making jokes about other races or religions, especially if you're not intending to offend and only playing on the stereotypes...

But then we've all got dodgy teeth, have butlers, can't fight and apologise after sex.

(Despite the fact I have more Italian and Romanian heritage than I do English)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Whose a little old Mr Misery guts today then...........bless.
     Mr Misery Guts as you put it... Has Chinese relatives I believe... Or at least far eastern relatives.

Remember everybody it's only racist if you're white making jokes about other races or religions, especially if you're not intending to offend and only playing on the stereotypes...

But then we've all got dodgy teeth, have butlers, can't fight and apologise after sex.

(Despite the fact I have more Italian and Romanian heritage than I do English)
    *is half-Chinese
  • Options
    D McA deserves a sponging clueless onanist like lil Tommy, trouble is D McA has probably been around football long enough to spot a fraud.
    Love Tommy's 'how to make friends and get a job tactic tho - "allo bloke, you've never heard of me but you're shit at your job, I'll come and work for you when I'm at a loose end" 
    I hope TD's wankstains got rinsed off the play-off trophy after he'd had his jizzy little paws on it.

• Options
    I hope the fella arrested on Manslaughter charges for Sala isn’t Dalman.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:
    It'll be the agent who booked the plane I suspect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    smiffyboy said:
    54 year old from Yorkshire I think I see 
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:
    54 year old from Yorkshire I think I see 
    A spokesperson for Dorset Police said a 64-year-old man from North Yorkshire had been arrested and released while investigations continue.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    smiffyboy said:
    It'll be the agent who booked the plane I suspect.
    Can he book Roland's next flight.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Trust you're gonna take a dig at all the other "jokes" and not just mine....I might get offended.....singling me out....I'm going to HR, the council and the police.
  • Options
    This thread:

• Options
    This thread:

People have written off this thread so many times.

Every time it's come back stronger and better.

Long live the takeover thread.
  • Options
    Have to say, even I’m disappointed by this thread, despite its indefatigability. 
  • Options
    This thread:

Really wanted to click LOL, but this is just such bad taste given the subject in hand...
  • Options
    @Exiled_Addick that is really out of order. I would flag that if I still could. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!