Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    1621,The city of Gothenburg is founded.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Keohane would be chief packer.
    The word ends in ***ker, otherwise spot on.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Back at the top of the page hoorah, page 1620 was a real disappointment
  • Options
    Nothing significant for us in Duchatelet selling Alcorcón. He wants out of football and it’s just an unrelated step in that process. 
  • Options
    Knock , Knock?
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    1662 Batman becomes a resident 
    A friend of mine had to visit Gothenburg for work. Client took them out for a liquid lunch because they could charge it all to the company. Straight to the airport after drinks, had a couple more, and more on the plane.  When he got the immigration at Heathrow, they asked where was coming from. He wasn’t entirely sure, and answered Gotham City. 
    Elfsborg was there yesterday!
  • Options
    Pilgrims 1st "Thanks Giving" 1621 after setting sail in 1620 in the Mayflower,  102 pilgrims aboard.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    So will any prospective new owners be in attendance Friday? 🙂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe that’s where the mystery west stand block tickets went (along with players and club employees family and friends)
  • Options
    I would be surprised if any serious buyer wasn't there on Friday!  I would, however, expect them to be in boxes as opposed to in the directors' box as they won't want to "do a Muir"
  • Options
    Chrispy51 said:
    I would be surprised if any serious buyer wasn't there on Friday!  I would, however, expect them to be in boxes as opposed to in the directors' box as they won't want to "do a Muir"
    I'll look out for any famous billionaires in the box behind me!
  • Options
    I wonder if Reg and “his pals“ are going on Friday...? 🧐
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I wonder if Reg and “his pals“ are going on Friday...? 🧐
    Sitting in the Jimmy Seed, I heard 
  • Options
    Strange new statement on website, presumably from Roland. Includes CARD's entire statement. Unique.
  • Options
    Leaves us to it/doesn't care
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:
    Strange new statement on website, presumably from Roland. Includes CARD's entire statement. Unique.
    Just gets even more strange lol! 
  • Options
    Those damn soft terrorists, huh!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    The bloke is a loon.

Funnily enough, I think at this point it has little to no effect on the fans or the playing squad. The guy is being handled in the best way possible, like the joker that he is.
  • Options
    It's a good day to hide bad news stories. Comms team snuck it in amongst the sell out euphoria.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Chrispy51 said:
    Like they’d give a sh*t. 
  • Options
    Great PR to re-package Roland's apathy and lunacy as delegation skills.

• Options
    In all this excitement I don't suppose anybody saw any kangaroos wearing scarfs on the pitch during the invasion 
  • Options
    I saw a small group grazing behind the scoreboard before kickoff.
  • Options
    I am about to watch the game from yesterday again, I bloody hope it's not so close this time ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!