Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• 1588, The English Fleet see off the Spanish Armada.
  • edited March 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    There’s a fella on Twitter who DMs me from time to time with info. He seems to have a contact inside the club, as his info seems to have some relation to what’s going on. 

Anyway, he’s just messaged me to say there may be new investors. They are, he says, Indian, and are involved in the cricket world. 
    I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth in this whatsoever unfortunately, so don’t shoot the messenger.

Let’s hope it’s not another googly. 
    So your mate GM told you some info over beers and you put it all over here, then a bloke DM’s you and you put it all up on here.  Something tells me you are not great at keeping secrets 😀
    I have no idea who he (the Twitter) fella is, and GM said it was fine to share, as there were no financial details. 
  • Indian Cricket = guarantee runs one way or another
  • Ah for the days when it was Spain bringing international embarrassment upon themselves 
  • So which Hindu God is the one to pray to for a playoff win - Mendonca, the God of Wembley hattricks?
  • Any more of this could see me 'Tippoo' over the edge. This one for history buffs. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    There’s a fella on Twitter who DMs me from time to time with info. He seems to have a contact inside the club, as his info seems to have some relation to what’s going on. 

Anyway, he’s just messaged me to say there may be new investors. They are, he says, Indian, and are involved in the cricket world. 
    I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth in this whatsoever unfortunately, so don’t shoot the messenger.

Let’s hope it’s not another googly. 
    So your mate GM told you some info over beers and you put it all over here, then a bloke DM’s you and you put it all up on here.  Something tells me you are not great at keeping secrets 😀
    I have no idea who he (the Twitter) fella is, and GM said it was fine to share, as there were no financial details. 
    What's his Twitter handle?
  • addick05 said:
    Any more of this could see me 'Tippoo' over the edge. This one for history buffs. 
    Anymore bad puns and I'm gonna have to Jetti-son this thread!!
  • Anyone else think this Indian rumour is merely someone putting together 2+2=5 after reading about Parminder Basran possibly pulling out of the Bolton deal?
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    Anyone else think this Indian rumour is merely someone putting together 2+2=5 after reading about Parminder Basran possibly pulling out of the Bolton deal?
    yes.

Jim's source is Jonathon Ackworth  : - 0
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2019
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Anyone else think this Indian rumour is merely someone putting together 2+2=5 after reading about Parminder Basran possibly pulling out of the Bolton deal?
    yes.

Definitely isn’t! I’ve had messages from him before though. 

All information in this flippin’ thread of yours is dodgy, and its only function is to earn you a promote :-)
  • JamesSeed said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    yes.

Always Thought he was your source 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    yes.

All information in this flippin’ thread of yours is dodgy, and its only function is to earn you a promote :-)
    5.3m views not deemed worthy of a promote
  • Probably the diamond dealer dude, who got a tug for fraud t'other day
  • Sounds like a load of spin to me...
  • Sounds like a load of spin to me...
    Any more rumours like that and i'll crease up
  • This is not a Pun(e)
  • This is not a Pun(e)
    Hopefully us Charlton fans will finally have some takeover Lucknow 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    yes.

They weren’t messages containing info, so no, he’s not my source. I only have one proper source, and everyone knows who that is. The rest are just people passing on bits and bobs they hear, like people do on here. 
  • We can all chapati ourselves on the back and hit the cobra's when it goes through ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder if this is another one of the deliberate leaks if its come from someone within the club. North Korea time again????
  • JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    yes.

They weren’t messages containing info, so no, he’s not my source. I only have one proper source, and everyone knows who that is. The rest are just people passing on bits and bobs they hear, like people do on here. 
    I just assumed you and him sent a letter to muir asking to invest 
  • Heard on good authority from someone ITK that a group of aliens are interested...
  • Another one bowled from the gas works end is my bet 
  • I'm creased-up. Sounds like a lot of bails to me. How did that slip out? An under-cover agent perhaps. Or will it be another one right in the box?
  • Please make it stop 
    Aghhhhhhh&hhhhh
  • As soon as i came back to this thread for nearly a day. You see 40 new messages you know there will be 39 puns and no takeover.. 
  • Heard on good authority from someone ITK that a group of aliens are interested...
    Well we at present have a close encounter of a turd kind so couldn't be worse.
  • Has Murray curried favor with the new buyers?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!