Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• That should curry favour with some.
  • Spiced spiced up the takeover thread nicely.
  • Yawn.........
  • RedJohn said:
    Yawn.........
    Byriani?
  • A new low, cricket and Indian food puns.

This thread has got a lot to answer for.

• Is it happening or isn’t it? I’m as stumped as everyone else...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    There’s a fella on Twitter who DMs me from time to time with info. He seems to have a contact inside the club, as his info seems to have some relation to what’s going on. 

Anyway, he’s just messaged me to say there may be new investors. They are, he says, Indian, and are involved in the cricket world. 
    I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth in this whatsoever unfortunately, so don’t shoot the messenger.

Let’s hope it’s not another googly. 
    Hes getting info from someone within the club? Howzat?
  • Uboat said:
    I bought a car for £10k. Unfortunately I don't know how to drive and keep crashing it. I will sell it to you for £35k plus a further £100k once you've repaired it. 
    #rolandlogic
    I think RD would have asked for £50k.
  • We have to assume that with no news coming now from anyone that was ITK, then everything has either fallen through, or everyone has walked away, or RD has asked to much and all deal(s) are off the table. I think we must be resigned to having RD here for a very long foreseeable future, and that going to meet LVT for anymore procrastination's is completely pointless. 
    The club told a reporter on Monday that it was still talking to three separate parties - nothing new there and probably not worth publishing but that’s their position. 

Separately, De Turck is telling bidders that they need to be “creative” about payments for future success to meet Duchatelet’s valuation. What that means to me is that Duchatelet is still trying to get buyers to pay for his mistakes with the extra value they create from their own investment, which is the roadblock.
    Has anyone let Jim White know about this valuation?
  • Keema fingers crossed!
  • 1587, Mary, Queen of Scots is beheaded.
  • This is old news, my Nan told me about this last week.
  • We have to assume that with no news coming now from anyone that was ITK, then everything has either fallen through, or everyone has walked away, or RD has asked to much and all deal(s) are off the table. I think we must be resigned to having RD here for a very long foreseeable future, and that going to meet LVT for anymore procrastination's is completely pointless. 
    The club told a reporter on Monday that it was still talking to three separate parties - nothing new there and probably not worth publishing but that’s their position. 

Separately, De Turck is telling bidders that they need to be “creative” about payments for future success to meet Duchatelet’s valuation. What that means to me is that Duchatelet is still trying to get buyers to pay for his mistakes with the extra value they create from their own investment, which is the roadblock.
    Has anyone let Jim White know about this valuation?

And still some say that he is NOT a greedy bastard!
  • RedJohn said:
    This is old news, my Nan told me about this last week.
    Naan?
  • I'm having curry for dinner tonight. Could this be an omen?

Maybe not 
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm having curry for dinner tonight. Could this be an omen?

Maybe not 
    Never heard of omen - I prefer jalfrezi or a really hot phall.
  • Roland's  prolly already been paid out by Murray for the Premiership years and is currently putting a claim in to the Gliksten family for the glory years during the Jimmy Seed era .

he gives bellends a bad name
    Good point oohaah. 

Do you reckon he wants a cut of the six shillings eleven pennies and three farthings (6/11 3/4) CAFC got in 1947 for the cup win?
  • edited March 2019
    Soon as Roly clears off,il defo be poppadom The Valley again...
  • JamesSeed said:
    There’s a fella on Twitter who DMs me from time to time with info. He seems to have a contact inside the club, as his info seems to have some relation to what’s going on. 

Anyway, he’s just messaged me to say there may be new investors. They are, he says, Indian, and are involved in the cricket world. 
    I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth in this whatsoever unfortunately, so don’t shoot the messenger.

So your mate GM told you some info over beers and you put it all over here, then a bloke DM’s you and you put it all up on here.  Something tells me you are not great at keeping secrets 😀
  • JamesSeed said:

Indian cricket World, I am not going to believe that, not getting caught this time.
  • JamesSeed said:

Someone’s seen my idea of 70 million rupees and thought it was genius, haven’t they? :smiley:
  • I don't think anybody really has aloo what's going on do they?
  • Valley Floyd Road
    The mist rolling in from the Ganges
  • Perhaps there going to bhaji roly aside!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!