Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    What's the latest?.
  • Options

What's the latest?.

Its Coming Home
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Chizz said:

I'm just convincing myself that the Aussies are simply waiting to see who wins the world cup before snapping up the entire winning squad and management team and closing the deal for Charlton on Monday.

It'll go through in February

It'll be announced once we know what divison we're in

It'll go through when Muir is back in the UK

Now that Konsa's been sold it'll hopefully go through any day now

It'll be confirmed after the World Cup
    Which one?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    sm said:

When we start receiving lessons in governance from Millwall it becomes evident how rotten to the core RDs tenure has become.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/you-need-to-talk-posh-in-the-boardroon-and-proper-geezer-to-the-fans/

So, we're the 'annoying little brother' to the 'biggest small club in the world' Jeez! How bad can things get?
  • Options
    Now the both parties know England's final position this should speed up the sale of the club and Brexit negotiations.
  • Options
    Stig said:

sm said:

When we start receiving lessons in governance from Millwall it becomes evident how rotten to the core RDs tenure has become.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/you-need-to-talk-posh-in-the-boardroon-and-proper-geezer-to-the-fans/

So, we're the 'annoying little brother' to the 'biggest small club in the world' Jeez! How bad can things get?
    That was to curry favour with the 'wall fans. You can see how he got the gig.
  • Options
    Latest from Colin

Andrew Muir flys back to Australia tomorrow and the Belguim who is handling the takeover for RD is off on holiday at the weekend ..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:

Latest from Colin

Andrew Muir flys back to Australia tomorrow and the Belguim who is handling the takeover for RD is off on holiday at the weekend ..

Done deal?!
  • Options
    jac52 said:

Scoham said:

Latest from Colin

Done deal?!
    or no deal.
  • Options
    Bothered. Nah, not anymore. Just waiting for my ST now.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

What really is the value of anybodies face?

Over to you Napa.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

Who would have thought there was more chance of England winning the World Cup before Charlton's takeover happens?

• Options

This morning.... "The Cup is coming home!!!"

This afternoon.... "England is coming home."

Tonight.... "The buyers are going home."

More fake news from the land of the three ? I thought England couldn’t come home just yet on account of they’ve got to play another game
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Had quite a vivid dream that it was all being signed off and completed, so presumably it will happen today.
    It was happening at a garage though, so I might not have got every detail right.

Hmmm do you mean a room to store your car and lawnmower in or a petrol station?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Uboat said:

Had quite a vivid dream that it was all being signed off and completed, so presumably it will happen today.
    It was happening at a garage though, so I might not have got every detail right.

Hmmm do you mean a room to store your car and lawnmower in or a petrol station?
    Either way it's happening! Yeahhhhhh, come on boys and girls finally it's happening! Get in there...the post WC lift all Charlton fans needed. :lol:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9 weeks now.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

9 weeks now.

Did they just blag a free ticket?
  • Options
    so if you believe the fans forum minutes the issue is with EFL waiting on documents from the Ozzies.
  • Options
    ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    I think there'll be an outcome to this saga pretty soon. Sounds as if there's a cash flow issue if the bank are withholding credit card monies for season tickets and they're negotiating with suppliers ... #TeamWIOTOS
  • Options
    Yes, that was a bit concerning
  • Options
    So this Australia consortium are incapable of getting the paper work together to satisfy the EFL, that gives me great confidence. A bank expresses confidence in what is going on by holding back on season ticket money paid by credit card, what does that say about the Aussies.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!