Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• 900 soon come
  • 900 soon come

It's like a proud father watching his child grow and grow.
  • Mrkinski said:

I'm beginning to think that if Douchebag remains - I need to go further than my season-ticket boycott, and move to a total boycott.

I like your way of thinking.
    Unfortunately with 5k season tickets already sold even if we done this it would now have hardly any effect.
  • If in doubt, dig a hole in the ground and go to sleep. I'm joining the hen.

Thats it, set an eggs-ample
  • 900 soon come

its coming

• Now

Not quite
  • Sponsored links:

• As GH has said the fat lady has fucked off I reckon with corks on her hat and a didgeridoo up her arse
  • As GH has said the fat lady has fucked off I reckon with corks on her hat and a didgeridoo up her arse

Is that the official line from Richard Murray?
  • Welcome o00

I bet her trumps are impressive.
    Rothko said:

As GH has said the fat lady has fucked off I reckon with corks on her hat and a didgeridoo up her arse

Is that the official line from Richard Murray?
    Would not have a clue what Murray has said that’s why I mentioned Goonerhater

We have a manager appointed we have players being sold we are no closer to being taken over today than we were during done deal gate

My personal opinion is that above
  • 900!!!

Getting closer
  • I'm not proposing anybody checks in to the place and give the vicious old lunatic any money.
    My crystal ball shows 'Hotel Stayen' one star out of 5, "...shabby fixtures, bad smells, insufficient staff, dreadful atmosphere, no response to emails..." that sort of thing.

Dead pigeon on hotel balcony - Oh that is actually true!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder how many season ticket purchasers are now starting to regret it?
  • 900 pages of pure, unadulterated hell.
  • What a depressing few days in the history of CAFC :(

Ffs, when will it end?!?!

(Page 900?)
  • I hate Roland
  • Has Henry still got the photo of the dead pigeon at Hotel Stayen?
  • 900 o clock
  • Mrkinski said:

I'm beginning to think that if Douchebag remains - I need to go further than my season-ticket boycott, and move to a total boycott.

I like your way of thinking.
    Unfortunately with 5k season tickets already sold even if we done this it would now have hardly any effect.
    How sensible are those 5000!!!!!
  • Can you imagine the clamour to begin Page 1000?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!