Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• By the way - isn't the behaviour of Roland only proving us protesters right, even when we haven't protested this season?
  • Redhenry are your lot ready with a bid yet or have they walked away
  • i don't know atm.
  • Can someone confirm or deny that these Aussies are the shitter of the two options?

FFS
  • Redhenry said:

i haven't been told that my lot have walked, if that's what you want to know

Oh FFS!

Go and get em back!!!
  • Got a feeling that by the end of the week -

We'll be owned by a load of strangers with not a pot to piss in, from the other side of the planet.

Robbo will be at Oxford
  • Got a feeling that by the end of the week -

We'll be owned by a load of strangers with not a pot to piss in, from the other side of the planet.

Robbo will be at Oxford

And we will be better of than we are now!
  • Redhenry said:

still hope there then
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

Oh FFS!

Go and get em back!!!
    Haven't been told Rob, HAVEN'T!
    Oh yeah, emotions running high here ; )
  • I suspect you have forgotten how stubborn and deluded our owner is. He has monumentally cocked it up and should be biting the hand off of anybody willing to take over.
  • DOUCHER said:

This is all starting to feel a bit imminent to me - got a feeling the last 6 months have been about trying to find somebody better than the Aussies (Better for who isn't 100% clear) and hoping we would get promoted. Following that whole process we have arrived back at square one, albeit with, it would seem, a firm offer, on the table.

If that is the case, maybe RD rejected Robinson's resignation because he wanted to take JJ and others as well which may not be wanted? Or maybe the above isn't done and he doesn't want to weaken his negotiating position by letting KR walk out?

Who knows but either scenario fit with my titbits at the weekend about KR being gone within the week and RD being spotted at the ground. I think we are on the home straight here, that's for sure.

surely that would strengthen his negotiating position?

Other than that I, for once, actually agree with you.

• RD just wants the compo
  • DOUCHER said:

This is all starting to feel a bit imminent to me - got a feeling the last 6 months have been about trying to find somebody better than the Aussies (Better for who isn't 100% clear) and hoping we would get promoted. Following that whole process we have arrived back at square one, albeit with, it would seem, a firm offer, on the table.

If that is the case, maybe RD rejected Robinson's resignation because he wanted to take JJ and others as well which may not be wanted? Or maybe the above isn't done and he doesn't want to weaken his negotiating position by letting KR walk out?

Who knows but either scenario fit with my titbits at the weekend about KR being gone within the week and RD being spotted at the ground. I think we are on the home straight here, that's for sure.

surely that would strengthen his negotiating position?

Other than that I, for once, actually agree with you.

because keeping KR would give the impression that he is cool about how long it takes to sell - letting him go would do the opposite and I'd say we are probably at the brinksmanship stage here, if not and its done, theya re sorting out who, regarding the backroom staff - JJ etc, they want to stay - rather than letting KR take them.
  • Surely KR can only 'take' them if they want to go
  • If I was buying I might see an opportunity to get the price down here to be fair.
  • Sponsored links:

• So why and how has it come out?

Good question......it would be easier to guess if there was a party involved who had a history of not being able to keep their fucking gob shut.

I think it was leaked by Red Bull
  • And where is Murray?
  • And where is Murray?

"Away"
  • Didn't he tell us he would be running things in the absence of a CEO?
  • More likely he knows what is happening with the delaying tactics and is keeping out of the way
  • edited March 2018

Didn't he tell us he would be running things in the absence of a CEO?

He didn't really, to be fair. That is how people interpreted it. There was never any chance of that.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!