Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Robinson going wouldn’t be a surprise but would think if RD was at the ground would be a few reports of it, plenty of people about on a Saturday (although not that many looking at the pictures).
  • DOUCHER said:

if it is true, my hunch is the aussies are finalising the deal with duchatalet, murray is away as won't be involved, robbo is not part of aussies plans but jacko may hold the fort / be a last throw of the dice this season / be part of the coacing staff next year. i think this all fits with what is happening now and the noises coming out of robbo. it is a pure hunch - apologies can't be arsed with the caps, grammer etc

You may well be right. Don't think it's the Aussies though.
  • I can't see how Duchatelet would be at the ground on a match day.

"You're the devil in disguise".
  • DOUCHER said:

if it is true, my hunch is the aussies are finalising the deal with duchatalet, murray is away as won't be involved, robbo is not part of aussies plans but jacko may hold the fort / be a last throw of the dice this season / be part of the coacing staff next year. i think this all fits with what is happening now and the noises coming out of robbo. it is a pure hunch - apologies can't be arsed with the caps, grammer etc

How comes?

• DOUCHER said:

Stig said:

DOUCHER said:

Told 2 pieces of news today and am just passing them on 1) robinson will be gone within the week 2) duchatalet was at the ground this morning.

Have you got any evidence of those things?
    yes - there is a series of footprints in the car park that, if you analyse them closely, clearly have a band of duct tape imprint showing and there is a suitcase full of jacamo clobber in a house in chislehurst - i will post photos of both up in a minute. What sort of evidence? i'm just passing this on - this isn't cast iron (like my normal info) its come from a completely different source so how true it is i don't know but wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Still waiting for the photos Doucher??
  • J BLOCK said:

DOUCHER said:

How comes?

Just a hunch. Nothing more.
  • I'm not starting a Robinson sacking prediction thread, that's for sure.
  • Can’t believe Roland was at The Valley and we don’t have actual proof. If he was did he hide for six hours or if it was a brief in out then why bother.

Fake news
  • Can’t believe Roland was at The Valley and we don’t have actual proof. If he was did he hide for six hours or if it was a brief in out then why bother.

Fake news

He says he was at the Valley this morning not that he was there for the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

Can’t believe Roland was at The Valley and we don’t have actual proof. If he was did he hide for six hours or if it was a brief in out then why bother.

Fake news

On match days The Valley is swarming with people from quite early on. No reports as far as I know of him being there. I don’t believe he was.

• edited March 2018

Dazzler21 said:

Can’t believe Roland was at The Valley and we don’t have actual proof. If he was did he hide for six hours or if it was a brief in out then why bother.

Fake news

On match days The Valley is swarming with 10 people from quite early on. No reports as far as I know of him being there. I don’t believe he was.

Fixed for you.
  • Roland rises from the crypt only at night to count his money and hatch evil plans of conquest...

Fake news

I heard he was there wearing a Pinocchio mask.
  • After yesterday, still confident that negotiations have taken place and parties still interested.

No idea when it will happen or which party. Both seem to have to cash and the patience.

As usual, the problem is Duchatelet.

It will happen and I suspect when it does it will be suddenly, with little or no warning. If that is next week, next month or next summer I don't know.

"My old man said be a Roland fan
    I said......."

PS I know who bought the red and white scarves.

Who?
  • edited March 2018
    cafcwill said:

After yesterday, still confident that negotiations have taken place and parties still interested.

No idea when it will happen or which party. Both seem to have to cash and the patience.

It will happen and I suspect when it does it will be suddenly, with little or no warning. If that is next week, next month or next summer I don't know.

I said......."

Who?
    No it wasn't them.
  • Can’t wait to get back to the valley of dreams , a place that I love , yesterday was shit !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• After yesterday, still confident that negotiations have taken place and parties still interested.

I said......."

Even I know who bought the red and white scarves....

And where they’re buried.
  • Oh no, not another “I know something you don’t know” post...
  • Solidgone said:

Oh no, not another “I know something you don’t know” post...

I know, right. So boring.
  • I think with a new owner in the week and a new manager - even if it is JJ or Euell as a caretaker - you might see a win on Saturday that will put us right back in it. Something needs to change and it isn't too late, but it is nearly too late which probably amounts to the same thing!
  • I think with a new owner in the week and a new manager - even if it is JJ or Euell as a caretaker - you might see a win on Saturday that will put us right back in it. Something needs to change and it isn't too late, but it is nearly too late which probably amounts to the same thing!

Plymouth are one of the most in-form teams in the country, unbeaten in their last 9 games winning 8 of them. Getting rid of Robinson might help a bit, but I'm quite concerned that we could get battered at home to Plymouth Argyle which would be a real low point. I'm hoping sanity prevails and whoever is in charge of the side picks a formation that actually suits the players we have available rather than shoehorning players into random positions to suit a formation.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Fake news

Was there a laundry delivery or collection yesterday morning?
  • cafcwill said:

After yesterday, still confident that negotiations have taken place and parties still interested.

I said......."

Who?
    Afraid I don't even know what the significance is of someone buying red and white scarves. Did I miss something?
  • cafcwill said:

I said......."

Who?
    Afraid I don't even know what the significance is of someone buying red and white scarves. Did I miss something?
    Yes.....several thousand posts back!
  • cafcwill said:

I said......."

Who?
    No significance whatsoever.
  • edited March 2018

I think with a new owner in the week and a new manager - even if it is JJ or Euell as a caretaker - you might see a win on Saturday that will put us right back in it. Something needs to change and it isn't too late, but it is nearly too late which probably amounts to the same thing!

No one at the club is thinking like this ergo nothing is going to change.

We will finish 11-15th by the time this season is all wrapped up.

I just pray the takeover goes through soon. We are sleepwalking into a very dangerous season if Roland is still here in August. Relegation fight this time next year a very real possibility.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!