Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Aussies showing Americans round ground yesterday who they were looking to add to their consortium

Source?
    Couple people on twitter, thought I’d share
    If it’s on Twitter then surely it’s in the public domain. Can’t we see the tweets ?

A pin of salt until the moment when Richard Cawley Reports on it (WRCROI)
  • Dubious about the idea that it's the Aussies showing the Americans around. How can you show someone around something that you don't own?
  • Cafc43v3r said:

The only tweet I can find about its has never posted ITK stuff before. Wouldn't say its "fake news" but wouldn't hang my hat on it being true. He probably has been told its true.

Is that a clue, that Paul Young has bought us?
    Paul Young?

Don't you mean Marvin Gaye?

So what he means is that it a gay american buying us.
  • Cafc43v3r said:

The only tweet I can find about its has never posted ITK stuff before. Wouldn't say its "fake news" but wouldn't hang my hat on it being true. He probably has been told its true.

Paul Young?

Have you heard it through the grapevine?
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Paul Young?

I just people asking me what's going on?
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Paul Young?

Well Mercy Mercy Me !
  • JBLOCK">Aussies showing Americans round ground yesterday who they were looking to add to their consortium

Redhenry posted something similar yesterday and then took it down.
  • A new entry for the index:

Marvin Gaye puns

Or will it be:

Puns
    - fish
    - Marvin Gaye
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Paul Young?

Well Mercy Mercy Me !
    Exactly, i keep asking why haven't you closed the deal and all I hear is "It takes two"
  • Sponsored links:

• so let me get this straight.. the aussies are selling shares in their company to buy out another company (baton) that owns the club (another company). If i was an interested investor i would run to the hills.
  • so let me get this straight.. the aussies are selling shares in their company to buy out another company (baton) that owns the club (another company). If i was an interested investor i would run to the hills.

Who said that?

Who said that?
    if the aussies are looking for other investors, then surely the other investors would own shares in the holding company (the one that gerard murphy is an officer, forget the name)?
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Paul Young?

Well Mercy Mercy Me !
    Exactly, i keep asking why haven't you closed the deal and all I hear is "It takes two"
    Can I get a witness?

Who said that?
    if the aussies are looking for other investors, then surely the other investors would own shares in the holding company (the one that gerard murphy is an officer, forget the name)?
    So they are looking for other investors. Not sure what is new or worrying about that. We've known they are a consortium from the start.
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Paul Young?

Well Mercy Mercy Me !
    Can I get a witness?
    Sorry, can't reveal my sources
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Paul Young?

Well Mercy Mercy Me !
    I only ever follow this thread as I ain't got time for nothing else

Who said that?
    Echidna

Who said that?
    Echidna
    God bless you

• Sponsored links:

• lolwray said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Paul Young?

Well Mercy Mercy Me !
    I only ever follow this thread as I ain't got time for nothing else
    Well the Aussies are committed. They've said there ain't no mountain high enough to stop them closing the deal.

Who said that?
    Iron Maiden, but that was about Native Americans fleeing genocide at the hands of European immigrant racists, or the founding fathers of a nation, depending on your level of education.
  • edited October 2018
    I went to the Coventry game in the end with another mate (despite going to a party the night before and thought I would miss it with a hangover). He hadn't been for a while but pointed out to me "I see the Directors box is full up. He enquiried "Are these these the Aussies still or parties interested?". At the time I thought it was the full at the time but did say to him "It has been busier latetly but they maybe due to other team's board members giving more tickets away to their friends and family. However, I came away thinking I have not seen it full age like that for ages.
  • Rudders22 said:

I managed to go to the Coventry game in the end but went with another mate who hadn't been for a while pointed out to me "I see the Directors back is full up. Are these the assues or parties interested". At the time I thought it was the fullest at the time but did say to him "like other times" it could the opposing team's oard members bringing their family and friends with them but it was packed out. Any co-incidence?

Tiny whinge. Can you please read what you've written before posting. That was a hard read!!
  • I am looking for the sexual healing thread
  • It's like the United Nations of unsubstantiated, blind leading the blind, unrequieted match making on here!
  • If I Cod build my world around you
  • I am looking for the sexual healing thread

Ain't that peculiar?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!