Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Reams also saying it's gonna happen next week now. British consortium.

Ashley must have sold the toon then
  • Come on you Belgian fuckwit. !!!
    Sell up, move on and let us enjoy life again

That's interesting, because I think the consensus was that the British group didn't exist.
  • Uboat said:

Reams also saying it's gonna happen next week now. British consortium.

That's interesting, because I think the consensus was that the British group didn't exist.
    But is it British front with foreign backers.

• Paul Elliott is British, with foreign backers. I'm guessing btw but if that's true sounds like the lot @Redhenry knows of.
  • Sponsored links:

• SE23 said:

Am hearing news a deal could be completed this week but not the Australiens. A brritish group which Paul Elliot is also evolved with. Seems bad timing at this critical time of the season maybe it disrupts out current flow which would be stupid! I have been told the current management team will be kept on but a DOf will be put in place too. Curbs is the name being put around but Lee is stating if he stays he wants to be his own man and have full control. Especially when given a sizable budget next season. Yes sounds like BS but let us all see what happens during the week... Just passing on what I have heard. Would rather 3 more points on Saturday than a, takeover disruption.

• SE23 said:

Am hearing news a deal could be completed this week but not the Australiens. A brritish group which Paul Elliot is also evolved with. Seems bad timing at this critical time of the season maybe it disrupts out current flow which would be stupid! I have been told the current management team will be kept on but a DOf will be put in place too. Curbs is the name being put around but Lee is stating if he stays he wants to be his own man and have full control. Especially when given a sizable budget next season. Yes sounds like BS but let us all see what happens during the week... Just passing on what I have heard. Would rather 3 more points on Saturday than a, takeover disruption.

Don’t concern yourself about a takeover disruption. The Valley will be rocking on Saturday and the players will get a huge lift. I hope you’ve heard correctly.

• SE23 said:

Oh Gawd!
  • Pretty sure someone plops out this story after every game now. That or the brilliantly vague, it’ll me done once we know what league we’ll be in Zzzzzzz
  • Solidgone said:

"You dirty old man..." Harry H Corbett [Steptoe and Son].

He used to live in East Sussex and was buried there

I can’t believe people still listen to what he says . Has he ever been right ?
    The lump is a gobshite.
  • Uboat said:

Uboat said:

If Reams is right, I think it's RedHenry's group.
    Would prefer to hear it from Redhenry than Reams, who as has been mentioned above, is literally never right.

I can’t believe people still listens to what he says . Has he ever been right ?

He could prove to be right on all counts. Perhaps three of the new senior execs are coming from Bournemouth?
  • Maybe I missed it in this small thread but what is @Redhenry to the consortium? How does he know what’s going on with them? He’s been online and commented on another thread since the latest rumour was brought up but has not commented?
  • Sponsored links:

• The only light I can shine on this, and it is rumour not fact, is that I have been told Paul Elliot has been involved with the Australians 'interest' for months not a British consortium.
  • Chrispy51 said:

He could prove to be right on all counts. Perhaps three of the new senior execs are coming from Bournemouth?
    I have a broken clock you might be interested in, it probably has a better record than the horsetoucher.
  • Chrispy51 said:

A stopped clock is right twice a day.
  • Uboat said:

You'd have to imagine.

Once again, I'm not too keen on Saudi money.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!