Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Chizz said:
    I thought they were referring to driesden during the meeting, LDT had not crossed my
    mind
    Were you at the meeting, @Athletico Charlton?  

Did anyone else come away with the impression that the conversation was about Driesen and not LDT?  

It seems a bit confusing all round.  Why would LDT suddenly have dropped out of the central position of handling the sale of the club?  Why would Steve Gallen - who has done a fantastic job purely on the football side - be considered for the CEO role, which is (or should be) about running everything to do with the business, except the football side?  

I can totally understand the comment that Dreisen is no longer involved, as Athletico_Charlton seems to have understood.  Can anyone confirm that it was LDT that was said no longer to be involved? 
    I was at the meeting yes. As @Covered End  points out, JJ and Marshall are both footy people and as i recall the question was just a comment as to whether the Belgium advisor was still around to which they said no.  My assumption was Driesden as he was the football one and I only thought of LDT when I read on here.  Can see the confusion, still think it was Driesden.
  • Options
    2008, Lewis Hamilton becomes the youngest ever Formula 1 world champion. Woolworths begin the closure of their stores.
  • Options
    2008, Lewis Hamilton becomes the youngest ever Formula 1 world champion. Woolworths begin the closure of their stores.
    Woolworths have closed ? Surely not.
  • Options
    4/5 guys in suits and identical scarves right behind the dugout. Anyone know who they are?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    4/5 guys in suits and identical scarves right behind the dugout. Anyone know who they are?
    Take a photo 
  • Options
  • Options
    Come on you billionaires,snap this great club up,its all in place for you....👍👊
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Looks like a couple of blokes who were on crimewatch
  • Options
    Is that Karl Robinson standing on the touchline?
  • Options
    Is that Karl Robinson standing on the touchline?
    Marshall
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    The Holmesdale fanatics putting together a consortium?
  • Options
    Specsavers consortium  
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Swisdom said:
    Was that photo taken on a potato?
    iPhone 
  • Options
    Nothing going on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing going on.
    If you say so.

Lots in the new VOTV about potential new buyers.
  • Options
    Nothing going on.
    The owner must be rubbing his hands at how well we are doing.  He can smell another promotion.
  • Options
    Nothing going on.
    If you say so.

What does the VOTV say?.
  • Options
    Nothing going on.
    The owner must be rubbing his hands at how well we are doing.  He can smell another promotion.
    Only if he’s ready to splash some cash. Will he do it?  Or will he revert to form and take a cash offer for Lyle? 

• Options
    Nothing going on.
    If you say so.

What does the VOTV say?.
    It says BUY ME!
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    stonemuse said:
    Nothing going on.
    If you say so.

What does the VOTV say?.
    Why not buy it and see? 
    Does it say 'Done deal' again?
    It’s happening!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Nothing going on.
    Only if he’s ready to splash some cash. Will he do it?  Or will he revert to form and take a cash offer for Lyle? 

Taylor will not be going anywhere this season, I think his injury has scuppered any transfer.

I'll feel sorry for him if that turns out to be the case.
  • Options
    Nothing going on.

Taylor will not be going anywhere this season, I think his injury has scuppered any transfer.

I'll feel sorry for him if that turns out to be the case.
    I don’t. He will be back playing and have at least 4/5 games before the window even opens. 

And obviously I don’t agree with the latter either, we don’t want to lose him. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!