Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• 1619, Dulwich College is founded by Edward Alleyn.
  • Sell the club.
  • Its happening!
  • Thinking about it....@CharltonMadrid would you know if Valladolid own their own stadium, and roughly what sort of TV revenue they would get in La Liga? If I recall, didn't it improve recently when they moved to a collective deal? And what sort of gates do they get?
  • Thinking about it....@CharltonMadrid would you know if Valladolid own their own stadium, and roughly what sort of TV revenue they would get in La Liga? If I recall, didn't it improve recently when they moved to a collective deal? And what sort of gates do they get?
    Or how do they compare in terms of wage bill, to Villa, Leeds, WBA or Derby, 3 of which won't go up this season....... 
  • If original Ronaldo bought us then I would of creamed my little pants. The best player to ever grace the game of football and one of my hero’s.
    Second this. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Perhaps he just didn’t like the weather here :smile:
  • If original Ronaldo bought us then I would of creamed my little pants. The best player to ever grace the game of football and one of my hero’s.
    Same. Childhood hero. 
  • 5 June is next FF meeting
  • cafcwill said:
    hopefully this is the last Regime themed Birthday card my friend gets to send me.
    Made me chuckle. Guessing your pal is spurs
  • edited May 2019
    cafcwill said:
    hopefully this is the last Regime themed Birthday card my friend gets to send me.
    I'm not the only one gets cards like that then. 
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:
    If original Ronaldo bought us then I would of creamed my little pants. The best player to ever grace the game of football and one of my hero’s.
    I remember when he joined us on loan from Inter Milan when recovering from injury.

Remember?  That brilliant tie-up we had with them?
    Funnily looking @ Inter Milan's squad back then and Andrea Pirlo was just coming through

Ended up going on loan to Reggina in 1999/00 - Would be crazy to look back had he spent a season with us
  • Sell tomorrow Roland.
  • No way will he sell us the man!!!, is out to make us suffer.
    COYReds
  • edited May 2019
    "See I can sell clubs, it is the protests that are making my life difficult"

Is surely what he'll claim now about the inability to sell Charlton
  • Got to be an interesting development.
  • I'm desperately trying to not think that the old scroat has deliberately offloaded to the bloke who owns the Surrey mob as a vindictive act, but instead I'm going to cling to the belief that he can now focus all of his (football related) time to selling us.
  • Like I said on the other thread, it has to be encouraging.
    Proof that he wants out of football.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!